1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Overmodding 2

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Queenslander!!, Feb 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queenslander!!

Queenslander!! Well-Known Member

Just back from probably the most ridiculous and 1 sided ban ever…

Now firstly I must give credit to TIME. I am aware that neither he nor anybody else made any complaints or requests for me to be banned. So whilst I have not changed my views on what I said, I apologize to you for posting them openly. Nope, this one was down to the wisdom (not) of the mods & they decided it all on their own. It was quite farcical really. I had a couple of exchanges with another poster where I commented on MY OWN skin colour and I got banned. (The feeble response I received that “nobody knows anyone’s ethnic background” is simply not true, especially given the pics and posts that have gone before) Yet there were some blatantly prejudiced & racist posts on the Paris thread, but that was deemed ok. I did sit here; being of mixed race; and myself and wonder how on earth I could ever be considered racist! Never mind, 3 (white?) mods 12,000 miles away decided that for me. Even though I was sat here with my 2 mixed race kids <grin> Good to see the double standards still being upheld <ok>

Now for the record, my skin is darker than most of yours, and if I choose to call myself a name then so f-ing what? There may be a few of my own race who could take offence, but they would have to have been born after 2005 and lived on berries under a bush with no human contact. Personally, I grew up in the 70-90 with Les Dawson, Jimmy Jones, Jim Davidson, Chubby Brown etc and actually have the ability to determine whether someone is racist about me or not. Its all in the intent of the saying. FYI (and this is true for other of people of my race) – A lot of this Looney Left Wing Brent Council Driven Political Correctness Bullshit actually hinders our cause sometimes as opposed to helping. It just makes a mockery of the whole subject....Here's an idea..if you wonder whether something will offend my "ethnic minority" then ask me..I & WE absolutely dis[pise people feeling offended on our behalf. I can rip any racist to shreds given the chance..and some deny me this pleasure.

Im aware that there are posters on here with their own “other” views on race and I accept that. I also know that there are posters with views that could/should be considered racist, that just don’t realize they are. I don’t care, that’s their decision. I’m not here to change the world.

Anyway, to the poster that said I’d end up on “We Are The Racist Boys” – you are an idiot. And thanks for the thread Swords.
    I’ll also be telling people to f**k off as and when I feel, as this comment was made to me, by a mod, with no apology. I can only suppose that if a mod posts it, then it must be acceptable for all.?

Last point really, if you don’t accept that minority races should be able to laugh at themselves then that makes you racist doesn’t it?

Long and short of it is that I don’t give a f**k anymore anyway.

Thanks all, its been fun <ok> PS – I’ll expect someone to comment, but please make sure that you have experienced racism first hand before you do – Cheers! <ok>

2. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

welcome back queens
    imho I don't think there is such a thing as a non racist person
    everyone finds a group to look down upon
    here the "black minority" hate the islanders who in turn look down on the Asians who think everyone are beneath them

Swords Hoopster. and Uber_Hoop like this.
  3. TootingExcess

TootingExcess Well-Known Member

Not aware of the incident when you got banned mate, but one way of avoiding all that you've discussed is to ban all talk of politics, religion and race on the board.

Lots of other places do that. I'm not saying discuss just QPR on here , but all comments on those three things above are banned.

People don't really get half as worked up discussing whether Stefan Moore was better than Marc Nygaard, as they do religion and race.

Wherever likes this.
  4. Didley Squat

Didley Squat Well-Known Member

Good to have you back, Queens .............. it's been to bloody quite!

5. Queenslander!!

Agreed, but have you read the Paris thread..a total disgrace.

TIME, to his credit; didnt complain. facts are the mods got this badly wrong. and no appology is ever going to happen is it?

Is their ball....etc

just adds more weight to swors and DtT's claims really !

6. Queenslander!!

Cheers aussie..meet up soonor the palace game if you fancy it?
    Be good to catch up <ok>

Didley Squat likes this.
  7. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

Which comments on the Paris thread did you find a disgrace Queens?

8. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

Welcome back Queens...great win on Tuesday....did you see it.?
    Bad loss yesterday in the cricket though...

9. Queenslander!!

Maybe you should read it again and decide if there is anythig in appropriate...mate...

Maaybe start someewhere around those who saaid should out do these muslims".....If you cant see it, you only prove my case.

Im just disgusted that it was allowed to go on and i hatethe fact that others feel racially offended on my behallf

Sad o admit that Imaz did get some things correct...i never thought i'd say that !

10. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Welcome back Queens. Don't even know what you got banned for didn't see anything out of line on the Paris thread.

11. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Think this thread is going to go pear shaped soon and that's in no way disrespectful to pears!!

12. Queenslander!!

Thanks Beth, Ive made my point and wont dwell on it. you guys can think wha you wish

Saw the game live and the "feel good" factor is back. I earlier posted a thank you to Harry and the fact he should step down. He's done it and we are on the up. I still have a massive place in my heart for a man who allwed me to travela cross the planet and see my team win at Wembley

Are we getting better..yes..do ii thank HR....COMPLETELY

13. rangercol

If I can't see it I only prove your case?
    Mmm..... Interesting.
    Tell me, do you only come on here to provoke argument and be confrontational?
    No offence. Genuine question. :emoticon-0148-yes:

14. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

I've just read it all again and can't see anything bad.

15. Queenslander!!

No itsnot Bob..just stating the obvious. You are entitled to your views as are we all.For me, the Paris thread was a disgrace.
    Each to thier own mate..like i said..i aint here to change the world. Just some who are racist that just dont know it.<ok>
    Grow mate..i aint taking the bait..esp as im sitting with my 2 mixed race kids right now <laugh>

16. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

I am genuinely puzzled as to any reference to any racism anywhere on this qpr forum. If there was the slightest hint of any then it's been from Imaz who is banned anyway. Anybody of any colour can be considered a racist and the ironic thing about a forum is that we don't know the colour of the majority sitting at their keyboard!

17. rangercol

Oh......ok.
    My mixed race step kids aren't around right now. <laugh>

18. Queenslander!!

You have just read the whole Paris thread in a few mins?...that is an outright lie BOB..and you know it
    Come back with something credible.... <ok>

19. queenslandrangers

queenslandrangers Well-Known Member

As a white I find I look down at other white people. Lets be honest a lot of them are sexist racist and hate gays.I do spend a lot of my looking down at them

20. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Credible??? I don't need to mate, I've no issues with it. You got a ban, served it now get on with it and stop acting like a spoilt child who has had his xbox taken from him!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.