1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Overlooked players.

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by KingPepeReina., Jul 3, 2011.

1. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

Question.
    Seeing as we are short of wingers.Should the likes of Amoo,Ince and Eccleston be used more next season,as these are wingers.They might and this is just a might,save us a few quid,and Kenny isn't afraid to throw youngsters in,and we've already seen this.

2. Chris.

Chris. #bringbackchris

I personally think that putting them in quickly could be a gamble. I think that giving them cup games and some league games would be a better way of giving them first-team experience. I know that Kenny has given the younger players lots of chances in the first-team but bringing them in slowly and not putting too much pressure on them in the games they play would help their development more in my opinion.

3. redconn

redconn Active Member

Toni Silva?

4. Noblelox

Noblelox Well-Known Member

I think it is hard to call it. Some players are like wot Chris said, ease them in, see hem develop. Spearing as an example, but I also think some others can just take to it like a duck to water, but either way we won't find out at all unless they get given a chance. And giving them a pre-season match or a league cup match doesn't count, they need to be tossed in against Everton or Chavski in the prem. The match has to be important to really see how they respond.

5. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

Toni Silva?
    He's a bit young yet,He's still eligible for the under 18s.He's a great talent though,and was fantastic in our 6-0 win over Man Uniteds under 18s.

6. redconn

redconn Active Member

dunno

just have a feeling he could step up

7. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

That would of been the bonus for getting into the Europa league. I dont think they will be ready to step up to the premiership next season, maybe worth a shout if we are a couple of goals up with 15 mins left to play. I would play them in the league cup though just to see if they can cope alright.

8. 4Dee

4Dee Member

Amoo definitely not ready, at Hull he seemed clueless. Didn't get involved too much, admittingly the goal he scores was well took but he's no where near your ideal Championship level. The others however i arent sure and cannot comment.