1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Optimistic Joe..

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by JoRvIk-ViNeGaR-jOe, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Now then,

Landed in town for the match tomorrow. A double overnight stay, lollie & Ella are being well cared for so down next door to blow the froth off a couple soon.

Listening to high hopes the floyd through the headphones so on that coincidence I'm going for a landslide win tomorrow. Can't give the score but I think both barrels are up the jacksy from the top down now and we will see a Safc to be proud of tomorrow.

If any of the lads are local and fancy a beer at the lambton worm then ill be in there in a few moments, so come and meet the lad who pointed you to Not606 lol.

Have a great day tomorrow lads & remember..

Ha'waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaads

2. Steven Royston O'Neill

Steven Royston O'Neill Well-Known Member

Well that settles it for me Joe, cant see anyone arguing so if you say a landslide, and thats before you hit the beer, then a landslide it will be.

I wont sleep tonight with the excitement, and yes

come on me bonny lads

3. Nice one Syd, enjoy the game tomorrow mate <ok> and leave the dog alone if we win..

4. Steven Royston O'Neill

Steven Royston O'Neill Well-Known Member

he stays out all day and overnight on match days, tell me its to leave me in peace to enjoy my day but I have my doubts.

5. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

I'm stuck in with the kids tonight, and doing a spot of research for my module while I'm on. However, I may dabble in a botthe of red a little later, and will certainly be well up for a few pre-match drinks tomorrow..
    PS...I also feel damn good about tomorrow's game..<ok>

6. Hieronymus

Hieronymus Member

Well if there's any proof needed of the progress made at this club its us feeling optimistic about playing Chelsea! Can't wait for the game seems ages since the last one.

7. Danny (teessidemackem) will not be with me tomorrow, had a bit of bad news in the last couple of days but we will be shouting for him tomorrow..

Ps, think I pulled in the worm tonight, dont know wether to go and buy a rose or not. Whatever would Lollie say.........<laugh>

8. Cheik the room

Cheik the room Well-Known Member

Yeah you've made awesome progress, you have every reason to be excited! :D Oh wait you've scored one goal all season, lost to a lower division team and even better got beat off the mags.

In all seriousness, calm down, you've signed Nicklas Bendtner and suddenly your back to thinking you will beat anyone and finish in the European spots again. Just see how things unfold, you've nothing to cheer about yet.

9. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Thing is though, we were a striker short, that cost us goals from several chances in each game.

With a striker in place, a decent one to boot, why not be optimistic?

We've a solid defence, the midfield will have more creativity with Sess dropped back into it, and 2 international strikers, we won't be setting the league alight this season, but we should have a very solid run.

I'd rather we had a more winnable looking game mind, we need 3 points ASAP.

10. Dont steal the thunder of my thread mate. Have a dig by all means but for me to get away to a match now is difficult and that has been saddened by my sons loss. Not being funny mate but I boxed for 12 years and if you were in front of me now, I'd knock your head off and then pick you up and say sorry. That's the emotions at the mo, not proud to feel it and apologise if Ive offended..

11. Anyway, enough of this emotional stuff, I'm going for a 4-1 and a memo to the new Chelsea manager that we all want an easy life but reality says different..

12. The Outlaw

The Outlaw Well-Known Member

You tell 'em Joe...maybe the Cheik will join you for a pint tonight?

13. Haha somehow doubt it but back in the confines of a padded cell now so just getting to the grips of 'Where the the **** am I' lol. Not a good week in neverneverland, as things pick up a bit at home, my lad gets it in the belly. He will rise again though, he has his dads genetics, a total mad ****er..

14. The Outlaw

The Outlaw Well-Known Member

Sorry, Joe.

I hope you have a great day tomorrow.

15. MrRAWhite

Hey Joe , if you have pulled at the Lambton Worm, my advice regarding Lollie would be "Wisht lad had ya gob"<laugh>..Are you up for a few pre-match bevvies mate..If so' I'll be taking me lads to the Railway Club for about 12-O-clock as I'm meeting a few mates there. I could be out a little earlier if I was pushed..<whistle>

16. Cheers mate <ok> have a great weekend..

17. Nice one MrRAW, well push your butt up to the worm for 10.30-11am ish? Wear your rose clandestine catsuit like before and we will have a barrel or three. Seriously, if them times suit then I will meet you in there, will you be in the bright yellow outfit with ALS on it or the dull pink one with MrRAW rules on?

18. MrRAWhite

Our lass has just bought me the new home top for my birthday, and it has got my 'sir' name on my back.. It is quite an unusual name which begin's with 'C'.
    However, It should be quite easy to spot me, because there shouldn't be too many fat 51 year old's who is wearing a shirt with his name on the back who will be in the Worm for about 11:30...<ok>

19. Nice one mate, I'll be in the new away top. I'll find you & the boys <ok>

20. master-simpson

master-simpson Well-Known Member

F*ck off you useless geordie c*nt

Bart