1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Not a sign of things to come

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by fromthestands, Aug 19, 2013.

1. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Right I'm not going to start to have a go at the weekends performance because its the only second league game up to know and there was other things that went against us namely our old favourite bad reffing of the game it seams that will not go away with top of the list the sending of McManaman witch for all the world to see was not deliberate and I think Owen Coyle is going to appeal and so he should with a favourable out come I hope but the mane thing for me is we're we left of from last season going on a loosing streak that in this league will punish you every time you look at the table position. So what I'm saying is this letts not get stuck in a rut that when in the prem last season saw us in free fell. So hopefully come Tuesday night when we play Doncaster Rovers at the DW we can kick on (not literally) to the rest of the season. :emoticon-0112-wonde

2. ilovedelia

ilovedelia Well-Known Member

Don't get too despondent FtS, it's early days yet, and you've almost had to start from scratch. New manager and virtually a new team of players. I've got faith in Wigan to do well in the Championship, but it's a bloody tough league to get out of, but I'm sure you'll do it, if not this year then next year.
    Keep happy. <ok>

3. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Ye your right about that ilovedelia the teams in this league all have the same idea and that's to get into the prem and that's why every game is like a cup final so hopefully this year not next.