1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Not 606 page not updating.

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Charley Farley, May 9, 2019.

1. Charley Farley

Charley Farley Well-Known Member

Is anyone else getting this.

I go out of not 606 for a few hours and when I return the latest post times are a few hours old and no new posts have been added.
    I switch the iPad off and back on again and the new posts are all there.

I’ve logged out, deleted not 606 and switched the iPad off, then switched on, reloaded not 606 and logged in.
    The page is up to date again but doesn’t seem to update.

Any ideas about what to do. Is there something in settings I can switch in or out on not 606.
    I don’t want to do a complete reset on the iPad as it means putting lots of passwords and stuff back in.

I’ve also noticed that posting a new thread doesn’t appear at the usual place but if I go to my account page it’s there.

I’ve just posted this yet it hasn’t appeared (yet) on page 1
    I’m doing this edit in ‘my account’ ‘my content’

2. SAFCDRUM

SAFCDRUM Well-Known Member

I had this problem a few weeks ago but I just figured that it is extremely quiet at the minute. Everyone nervous for the weekend match.

3. Charley Farley

Charley Farley Well-Known Member

So this post has appeared on your page but it is, for me, still only accessible in my account/my content unless I switch off the iPad.

4. brb

brb CR250

You will need to clear your cookies and cache. The important aspect here is the cache, your browser needs to download fresh copies of the not606 site, you will have an old corrupt version. This then will rebuild your cache and everything will work fine.

Admin