1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Norwich fan in peace

Discussion in 'Blackburn Rovers' started by crowey66, Oct 31, 2011.

1. crowey66

crowey66 Member

Do you know the one thing that pissed me off the most on Saturday?
    As soon as that penalty went in up came the Keane out banner,and im certain it wouldnt have done if you had won the match.
    I know it must be hard for you lads at the mo but looking at it from an outsiders point of view your players all look like they WANT to play for their boss.

You deserved the 3 points today so to hold the banner up was completely out of order.Are there more Rovers fans than not who actually want him out?

2. Superman wears Grant Holt pyjamas in bed

totally agree crowey! you need to back your manager - the players put in an excellent shift and you were unlucky against us. you are targeting the wrong people - its your owners who need booting out, not your manager in my opinion

3. happyal

happyal Active Member

Hello,

Not sure where the other Blackburn fan is, so I'll answer.

We've heard the same story from other fans game, after game. "You guys are playing well, you deserved more today" etc. Something is wrong with Blackburn, and I think it's more than just bad luck. Kean's points scoring record is terrible, the players might be playing well but there must be something wrong with the tatics. I think he's had a run as boss, it's time for someone else to come in, maybe taking Kean as a number 2, while he learns a bit more,

4. Well, it looks like Blackburn's Indian chicken-farmer owners have signed Kean up on a new, improved contract.

Good on the fella <ok>

He deserves a good crack at the whip. Even if he takes you down, give him the chance to bring you straight back up again.

There are too many fans out there believing that they have the power to decide the fate of managers. Kean's a good man and deserves his chance.

5. happyal

happyal Active Member

Great New???????

So a guy who has been crap get rewarded with a better contract, I wonder if that will work with my boss?