1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Noble....

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Apone, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Apone

Apone Active Member

.... has to start on Sunday following tonight's performance.

Thoughts?

2. The Mackem of Oz

Simple. He must score. 3 hat-tricks in 4 games is brilliant regardless of the level. I hope MON saw this.

3. LFT

LFT Well-Known Member

Mon was there but on Sunday it will be Samba and Dann. Big step up, we'll never know until we try him.

4. Cest Advocaat

Cest Advocaat Well-Known Member

I've watched this kid since he was 16 lads and he is simply a top quality finisher. He is one of a rare breed of striker. One who just loves scoring goals.

Given a 4 or 5 game run in the team, until the transfer window opens, he wont let anyone down especially himself and he is a cocky little bugger on the pitch as well.

11 goals in 5 games this season including 3 hat tricks in 3 games (one of them in less than 5 mins) and 1 each against the mags and the reserve league leaders Man Utd.

Samba and Dann wont relish playing this quick footed nimble lad on Sunday let me tell you and would probably rather play a physical Bendtner instead.

I posted earlier that I'm having a rare punt on us winning 3-0 and I'm also having a few bob on Noble scoring first, as I think he has just played himself into reckoning for the game tonight in front if the watching Mr O'Neill.

5. Cheik the room

Cheik the room Well-Known Member

Top quality finisher no doubt, but his cocky nature has to be a bit of a concern? If he can't be alittle more controlled in the reserves, I wonder how the fame and stardom of the first team would affect him

6. Cest Advocaat

Cest Advocaat Well-Known Member

You maybe have misunderstood my meaning of cocky kidda.

Not cocky as in big headed or arrogant but just in confidence. He truly believes he can score goals at any level and has a confident aire about him and yes, a swagger but nothing negative.

Without it, no footballer would make it at this level and this should be developed, chanelled and encouraged not curtailed.

This lad is a natural born striker and I really hope he gets a chance Sunday.

7. Shameless

Shameless Well hung member

Dear Mr O'Neil,
    Our best striker is called Ryan Noble.

Shameless x

(I have been writing the same post -bar the name change at the top for the last 4 weeks)