1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

No time for a Wigan v West Brom thread

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by HP Sauce, Nov 9, 2012.

1. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

No time to say - West Brom punching well above their weight and like West Ham here's hoping they are brought down to earth when they visit the DW tomorrow.

2. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

WestBrom(the Baggies) are one of those clubs that have a quiet history about them witch is not to be dismissed that has a club thay have done nothing. but come to modern day Football and the premier league and that history is still going OK at the hawthorns with a good Manager Steve Clarke and the club having won 5 of the last 10 and 5Th in the league and even though we have the players to get the job done thay will not be a easy team to beat and with the game at the DW and lawro going for a 2-1 win for us i think it will be closer than that.

3. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

You were right fromthestands, have to say they didn't deserve to be beat, but maybe a point would have been a fairer result. We were off the boil after the first twenty minutes, we need to make the fancy approach play result in converted chances. We don't get points for seliing dummys.

Really hacked off, I did a bit of business with a Baggie this year and was spectacularly ripped off - to the point that it's in court. Even though West Brom are a a club I've alway liked I've decided to make them my most hated team, just for the sake of one fan!

4. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Hate is strong word HP but i can understand were your coming from nobody likes to be ripped off.but if your hacked of its nothing compared to what i ham the way we played i mean is it to much to ask of a team to take control of the game score goals to put you in front and keep possession not to throw it away to a good side like the baggies come on HP whats going on with are team its like they have no heart to the team.

5. ilovedelia

ilovedelia Well-Known Member

Chin up mate, at least your team is scoring goals. Wigan look a good unit again this year, some good results early in the season this time! I think you'll be mid table by the end of the season, 3/4 places above us!
    Who do you think will be in the bottom 3 place's this year? My guess is: QPR, VILLA, READING.

6. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

I think Reading and Southampton look very shaky. I'd like to see QPR having a tough time but they have so much talent you kinda feel like they'll gel eventually. Villa have the look of Blackburn last season about them - heads are down. Then there's us and your lot. Plus there is always one bunch who do a Devon Loch at some point - West Ham? Swansea? Stoke?

The relegation battle just end up so unpredictable - the pundits ALWAYS get it wrong.