1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

No such thing as a free lunch, breakfast or dinner

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Rsfanupnorth, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Rsfanupnorth

Rsfanupnorth New Member

Following on form a previous thread about the potential for pop ups and adverts etc. I cannot find anything to suggest that these are coming soon, although the terms and conditions you signed up to before being accepted may identify an agreement for this to happen.

As mentioned also, it is a very wise idea to use a 'fake' emnail address to stop phishing, spamming and unsolicited emails. Providing you have adequate anti-virus software and associated security software, you should be ok. If you receive unwanted emails then you should add them to a blocked senders list or Junk Email folder and never open the email, delete it straight away.

I have noticed in other areas of this site that contributors have added links to blogs, shopping sites, betting sites and forums and the such like. Again these are potentially unsafe and would afford you no protection if you became the subject of fraudulent activity.

I hope this helps a little, but the moral is: If you don't trust a link or recommendation to vist another site, don't use it.

Using the FAQ section will answer many of your questions but if you are concerned, contact the website administrators direct.

So far, it looks like a good site with good safety features included.

2. BrixtonR

BrixtonR Well-Known Member

Thanks for that Upnorth.

3. aerospacemango