1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Nile Ranger - Still Has A Future?

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by DannyGooTree, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannyGooTree

DannyGooTree Member

Nile Ranger just posted on twitter:

So happy to know that I've got another 5 years at this beautiful club.. Which takes me till I'm 24 #NUFC :)

Does this mean he has been told he now has a future at the club? I know he still has 5 years on his contract but I was always led to believe he had been told to bugger off.

2. Amnesiac

Amnesiac Guest

Wasn't he transfer listed?

3. goldie

goldie Well-Known Member

I think he should be kept he is what 20 and Carroll didn't start banging them in straight away did he?

4. The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco

According to The Sun, but there was no official word on it

5. 5 Goals 1 Hat Trick 11 Heroes-NUFC4LIFE

I would like to see him leave , I can't stand him.

6. DannyGooTree

DannyGooTree Member

Im not his biggest fan. He just doesn't have the attitude required to play for us, technical ability is there for all to see at times, he just doesn't show it enough. And his finishing is awful.

7. pythagoras

pythagoras New Member

One thing i think that people on here need to realise is just because everyone says something is the case and support it with flimsy articles and sources, doesnt mean its true in any way.

From an internal perspective they may really like nile and he may not be as much od a douche as people make out he is and how some of his actions may indicate the rest of his persona is like.

At the end of the day we dont know nile, and people that do know him may only know him outside of the professional arena.

I take all news with a pinch of salt, ALL news not just football news, for example anyone who genuinely believes osama was killed recently and that they flew his body over 1000 kilometres to bury it at sea (thus removing any evidence...conveniently) needs their head sorting out, what happened to thinking for yourselves? you expect the media to tell you the truth? even the wonderful bbc is corrupt to the core, its owned by one bloke, a bloke thats very chummy with all the other media moguls including old rupert.

Now does anyone know who the bloke im referring to is? his first name is evelyn

8. Chappaz

Chappaz Active Member

You've just complained about people believing stories based on flimsy articles and sources, then you conjure up some mad conspiracy theory about how Bin Laden's death is just a made-up story.

The irony is delicious.

9. DannyGooTree

DannyGooTree Member

Hate to break it to you mate, but this site is all about speculating and giving your opinions. A lot of users on here get news on Newcastle before any of the local papers and official websites, and I find it useful.

This article is for these users to give their opinions or thoughts on the future of Nile Ranger, regardless of what the papers might think.

10. Somebodys pinched my sombrero

Somebodys pinched my sombrero Well-Known Member

I'd love to see him stay. He has a lot more about him than Lovenkrands and Best. He just needs a good hiding off someone to settle him down. Have a word Mr. Shearer.

11. I don't know why people are giving up on him. We put up with Carroll's ****, and Nile Ranger, in my opinion, could be better than Carroll. He's got good ball control, excellent pace and strength.

With Carroll it was different, i know, most Carroll's problems were off the pitch, but he did end up smacking one of his team mates, and he did get arrested plenty of times and had us wondering whether or not he'd be in jail for the next game.

Carroll didn't even start scoring regularly until the final half of the CC season, which just proves if a player is given a proper chance on the first team in a lower league they can shine and develop.

He deserves a season playing first team football. Sub appearances aren't a proper chance. I think he should be loaned out to a championship side, or a league 1 side, one that will promise him first team starts.

He's been great in all of his games, all he hasn't done is score. He's scored 6 goals in 12 apps for the England U19's. He can score, and he can finish, he just needs a proper chance.

Carroll got his chance in the championship, so should Ranger.

He should be taken to one side by Pardew, and be told that he's going out on loan, and this is his last chance. He has the potential to be a fantastic player, but if he keeps on doing what he's doing now, he'll end up a lower league no body or will ruin his future in football and end up working in a car wash by the time he's 25.

12. pythagoras

pythagoras New Member

The only irony is you thinking that its some "mad conspiracy theory" when in actually its just discernment and common sense.

Your standing is now even lower in my eyes, a moanathon douche AND a closed minded sheep incapable of any semblance of respectible perception.

13. Somebodys pinched my sombrero

Somebodys pinched my sombrero Well-Known Member

Pythagoras ~ What the f*** do you drink? Do they sell it in ASDA?

14. MagpieMuzz

MagpieMuzz Active Member

He has a contract for another 5 years but if he doesn't sort out his attitude and improve his finishing and composure then he might not hang around so long

15. Pint of Skotch

I honestly hope he stays.

16. Chappaz

Chappaz Active Member

You have absolutely ZERO evidence that your conspiracy theory is true. Not one shred. It's pure speculation made up inside your head because you don't want to believe stories in the media and think that believing alternative stories somehow makes you more knowledgeable.

Honestly, some conspiracy theorists like you are actually the biggest sheep of them all. They refuse to believe one form of media and instead completely believe a different form of media from the non-credible people who spout this bollocks.

17. goldie

goldie Well-Known Member

Lets take it to wharp speed captain

18. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

Pythagoras really does suck the devil's cock me thinks.... Just a theory....

19. DannyGooTree

DannyGooTree Member

Great shout.

20. pythagoras

pythagoras New Member

But dont you understand?

There is ZERO evidence he was killed... on that date, in that way, no proof, nadda.....yet YOU believe it and are willing to call me a mad conspiracy theorist for simply questioning the validity of what we were told is true

If the American Government (the ONLY "source" in the matter) actually provided proof then i would happily accept it, but they diddnt provide any apart from a hilariously fake picture. Why would they take him that far and bury him at sea? As long as there are obvious and unanswerable questions then im going to keep an open mind to any possibility thanks.

Im not just believing it because i want it to be the case, im simply looking at the broader picture, common sense and rationality should be valued over loyalty to the media and the ever-so-reliable and trustworthy American government.

It was merely an example i was using and you made a big deal out of it an exposed how stupid you are.

This topic is meant to be about Nile Ranger pal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.