1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Niko Kranjcar

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by TrifficSpurs, May 9, 2011.

1. TrifficSpurs

TrifficSpurs Member

How this man hasn't got more football this season is a travesty.

He came in around February, scored two blinders against Bolton and Sunderland before being left out again. He's got a fantastic footballing brain and a great goalscoring record against the smaller teams; I'd have backed him to pick the lock against Blackpool and West Ham this year.

Harry has to take the blame for what I believe is a poor piece of man management. He's done more than a lot of players to stake a claim for a place in the side. It must also be disheartening for a lot of players to see someone given a chance, seemingly take it before being diminished to the reserves again.

I'll be disappointed when he inevitably moves on in the summer. A wasted talent at Spurs.

Thoughts? <ok>

2. TrifficSpurs

TrifficSpurs Member

I want to see this midfield/strikeforce tomorrow.

Lennon Sandro Modric Kranjcar

Pavlyuchenko Crouch

3. TrifficSpurs

TrifficSpurs Member

Left back....why not Danny Rose again? Was one of our better performers on Saturday.

And yes, I'd drop VdV, he hasn't done it for a long time. He does not fit into a 4 4 2, which is what we're best at; he entirely disrupts that system.

4. Thudd

Thudd Guest

Vote foxy for mod 2011

5. TrifficSpurs

TrifficSpurs Member

Isn't that a problem in itself?

That the club aren't willing to give players such as Rose a chance to prove themselves because "they might be out of their depth"?

I don't see the harm in playing him there tomorrow and again at the weekend, there isn't too much riding on it. Surely he deserves a chance? He put in some great tackles at the weekend and was kicked about alot, but got up and got on with the fight.

6. Thudd

Thudd Guest

Rose was solid, quick.. got his tackles in, I worry for him against Adam Johnson though

7. Spurm

Spurm Well-Known Member

Kranjcar should have played many more games than he has this season.
    What about when Jenas played on the right against Madrid? WTF? Surely Niko should have played. He's 10 times the player Jenas is even if Jenas is more right-sided.

I will be sad when Niko leaves. Top player IMO

8. Doovdé

Doovdé Member

With Bale out, Niko is who we need!! But HR refuses to play him until the 91st minute!!!

9. Doovdé

Doovdé Member

Doovdé for Spurs moderation post ;)