1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Neymar, And My Worst Moment In Football!

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Masky, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Neymar WTF? Outrageous times in football, wages and greed...wish now I honed my skills over Pontcanna fields more, maybe Masky could have had a bit of it. What has happened in football...for me it started with Rooney's wage demands....couldn't look at him after that. But this "thing" is even way above that! Who pays? Sky want you to sign an 18 month contract and a £20 join fee for Sport. Fug that Sky.....you can never give me that moment back in time....you had to be there....pissing down, driving wind...empty ground...0-4 down to crap Preston North End...Kurt Nogan.... local boy turning it on against us...that was for real! Where will it end? :emoticon-0103-cool:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    Jay-Rede and BluefromBridgend like this.
  2. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Hasn't Doris got Sky?

Would you prefer a wet and windy night at City or a wet and windy night with Doris?

3. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Love the Doris lines Sparks but have to agree with Masky <yikes> about the obscene amount of money being bandied around for Neymar. It is absolutely crazy. Is he worth that amount? I doubt it.

For once Wenger has got it right when he said that this will only serve to inflate prices amongst the top clubs. If Barcelona go for a player at, say, £50m, the selling club will say, "Nah, you got £200m for Neymar, you pay us £100m".

It will all end in tears one day and the end of the game as we know it. Perhaps best battling away at the top end of the Championship, having an exciting season but just missing out on promotion. That way we stay away from the stupid money and all the sh1te that goes with it.

In saying that my heart says I would love us to give the Prem another go and make a better fist of it.

Back to Doris again. <whistle>

4. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

masky I think you know what I`d think of this repulsive waste of money been thrown about like its going out of fashion>>>>>>YET whilst the rest of us working class people who built the game from its foundations are expected 2 cough up more AND MORE each year>>>>>>>>>I can tell you im with you on the preston take, im more than happy playing on a wet and windy night in the lower leagues rather than play in a billionaires playground.

LESS IS MORE

ps masky if doris has got sky tell her I`ll be down the next time Cardiff are on, clarkies are on me <laugh>......she can buy the white lightning mind <wink>

BluefromBridgend likes this.
  5. aberdude

you cannot compete with people who have money 2 throw away dude psg is being run by a countries fake royal family>>>>>>>>>in my view wenger has been right for a very long time but whilst he`s tried keeping a moral stance on value, greedy people(players) have fkd him over leaving him almost trophy less..........shame really but he should have realised there isn't any morals when money is on the table you either join them or suffer the long term consequences and in football that's being also ran`s.

6. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Wasn't in any way being dismissive of the Neymar cash obscenity.

Others involved in the game, especially supporters and those inolved in the lower leagues try to cope with everyday life whilst having that sort of ridiculous transaction thrust in our faces.

I just thought Doris was an option for Masky to contribute to the game with his body rather than with cash.

7. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

So naymar is worth more than bale and pogba and earns the same as the two combined. Bonkers.
    What was Jimmy Hill thinking when the salary cap went?

8. aberdude

for some reason this pre season mbappe went from 120 million 2 160 million without playing a fking game>>>>>>billionaires playing billionaire games im afraid >>>>>I would prefer they would dish the not needed money towards places like ty hafan instead hey, now they are people and many like them that really could do with someone splashing cash at em>>>>>>>>>but I guess there`s no entertainment from making people fit and healthy again.

WHAT A MESS THIS WORLD IS IN

9. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

This is my feeling on the matter, thus:
    IMG_1680.JPG

10. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Sparkey pal, I note that you ha e received 345 likes on your posts....me, only 62. Clearly I am not giving myself enough pats on the back for posting. Can you please direct me to what button you press to award yourself a "Like". I need to catch up! :emoticon-0103-cool:
    <party><party><party>

11. Barry Tiger

Barry Tiger Well-Known Member

Just given you a like Masky <cheers>

12. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Gave me one did you BT pal? <cool>

Ccfc4ever and BluefromBridgend like this.
  13. BluefromBridgend

Me too. On all your posts on this thread. <ok>

14. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Thanks folks, think Sparkey will give me one? :emoticon-0103-cool:

Oldsparkey and BluefromBridgend like this.
  15. BluefromBridgend

If you ask him nicely. <smooch>

16. BluefromBridgend

Warnock on the Netmar move: -

I was flabbergasted when Gerry Francis went for £1million and thought what on earth was happening. It’s alright saying I wish I had £200m, but there’s clubs in this league spent a lot £50m, and we’ve spent £3m.

I’m not sure they haven’t put pressure on themselves. We’ve spent sensibly, but what we need is the crowd to get off their backsides and support the team, especially next weekend, because only way to be successful is being a fortress at home and that’s the whole club. The fans aren’t daft, they see the bookies have got us 15th, but we need all the help we can. I’d like to think we could get more next week and get behind us.

I think that echoes most of our thoughts. Focus on us and to hell with what goes on in "Never never land"!!!

17. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Go on then - but don't tell Doris.

18. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Shouldn't we have a drink first Sparkey pal? :emoticon-0103-cool:

19. BluefromBridgend

You a first nighter Masky?

20. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

It makes me sick. If I was a young kid now I'd be looking to judo or table tennis or hockey or rowing. Not football.

In some ways I don't want promotion to the PL. Being fodder to greedy gazillionaires doesn't appeal.