1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Next Season

Discussion in 'Doncaster' started by khartoumrover, May 22, 2011.

1. khartoumrover

khartoumrover New Member

First ever thread - just thought i would throw it out there - So we have allowed 4 players to go already and the season has no just finished but have said no to Sharp and Copps going! This looks like SOD and JR have a plan and have already set in motion. So any ideas of who will be coming in?

2. The Billionth QPR Fan

The Billionth QPR Fan Well-Known Member

You could take some of our players. Agyemang, Hulse, ****tu, Clarke, Connolly/Gorkss(possibly), Borrowdale, Cook, Moen/Ephraim, Mahon, Rowlands, Leigertwood(Probably going to Reading), Vine. They wont play a part in our season in the prem(Gorkss and Connolly might) and they're decent players.

3. Dave Sargeant

Dave Sargeant Member

A good first post Khartomrover. Who will come in? a good question. Due to the ammount of injuries sustained and our 2nd string taking the strain for much of the campaign they will now be bloodied in the championship. This should stand us in good stead as lessons will have been learned and experiance gained. We will require new players though but who I could not to begin to guess at right now. Billy and Copps to stay, good. A thought though. If they went for say 2.8 Million and another two or three brought in 1.2 Million. That with the 4 mill would give us 8 mill to spend. Of course SOD would have to revamp the whole set up then so it probably would not work out.

4. The B&S Fanclub

The B&S Fanclub Well-Known Member

Relegation.....certs

5. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

^^^ This ^^^

(Along with Peterborough and Crystal Palace)

6. Extra Time Spike

Pratts, the reason I didn't use 606 was because of arseholes like you 2 who haven't a clue how to give sensible comments and just excrete **** from your mouths. I'm off back to extra time where a bit of sense prevails.

7. Extra Time Spike

Dave, Khartoum, you know where to find me if you want to chat. I'm not staying here for childish idiots to spoil any conversations that take place. Take care.

8. Dave Sargeant

Dave Sargeant Member

Palace - could be they have been down there for the last two seasons. Pererborough, again could be. Rovers, I doubt it. Our thirteen injured should be ok for the next campaign. Another reason there were quite a number of clubs above us within nine or ten points of us, some of them could be in danger.

Don't forget that each season the league changes by 25% as teams leave and new ones come in. We should have a decent season. I think that Hull will be fighting for a top six place and perhaps Blackpool depending on who stays there. Leeds, not sure.

We all have our opinions, hopes and fears. Long may it continue.