1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

THE FINAL PUSH !!! Whats your predictions for the last 5 games to get promotion to premier league

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by sniffer1, Jan 9, 2019.

1. sniffer1

sniffer1 Well-Known Member

Not a chance !

Irishshako likes this.
  2. sniffer1

looks like leeds have signed cassila from real madrid

3. ricc full

ricc full Well-Known Member

I wish mate, ive just looked and Leeds are 13/10. This looks like a great bet but ill never bet against Stoke. You will see how bad we are on Saturday, you will be OLEING after 40 minutes. We are truely woeful and I wonder where we are heading. We lost 3-2 at Home against Shrewsbury Midweek, yep you read that right. See you Saturday.

Irishshako likes this.
  4. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

I saw you on the opening day and I thought it was our chance to catch you cold. Then I thought you'd get better as you adjusted to Championship life. But I'm surprised you haven't pushed on, especially with the players you have. <ok>

sniffer1 likes this.
  5. sniffer1

got to admire a honest fan , leeds will be merciless as we have waited long enough to go up , next season is your best option as leeds will be in the premier league then and you wont have to play us

Irishshako likes this.
  6. sniffer1

its dog eats dog and leeds united are the pitbull of the championship this season get ready to be ripped apart , the LEEDS express train is coming through and there are NO stops !

OLOF and Irishshako like this.
  7. sniffer1

a bad day at the office for us yesterday , caught leeds on an off day you will be glad of 3 points but for leeds alot of the spy saga caught up with us , our next match against rotherham is also going to be hard although on paper it looks alot easier but its going to be a derby match and rotherham for some reason always push leeds all the way so i would be happy for a 0-1 win

Irishshako likes this.
  8. sniffer1

well my prediction of 3 wins against derby rotherham and stoke did well 2 wins and lost 1 so not bad 2 out of 3 right , hope leeds can do better than draw against norwich if we beat them we will go well clear and i put a draw against middlesbrough so will see on that but im 3 points behind where i said so 2 wins would get my leeds prediction ahead of it

Irishshako likes this.
  9. sniffer1

hope we get 1 more player , someone to drive forward in midfield who scores also as we seem to get off to a slow start all time i want to see leeds go for the juggular from the kick off and kill the game off by half time

10. sniffer1

come on leeds ! hope we thrash norwich !

11. sniffer1

i was happy with the effort leeds put in last night against norwich they really did try , but passing was not good and keeping the ball norwich did but leeds did not so leeds had to run about alot more and tire themselves out , several things was abit strange , i could not understand why bielsa released information on the team he was putting out 2 days before the game in my opinion it gave norwich time to prepare for it also bamford should have come on earlier and also forshaw had a poor game which i cannot understand as when we played derby he played very good so it cannot be when we play a decent team it must be something else with forshaw , but i was glad bamford scored and he should be in from the start next week at middlesbrough

Irishshako likes this.
  12. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

Bielsa always releases the team
    Two days early and I don’t understand it and can see no advantage to it. Suspect Bamford not fit enough to play much longer yet. Maybe bielsa believes if he doesn’t play he’s likely to get crocked

13. sniffer1

giving the team selection out 2 days before is too early , im wondering how long before a match does a championship team have to give out the team selection ? can leeds put out the selection of the team 1 hour before kick off ? or does it have to be out days before ? maybe its because it was on sky TV ?

14. Eireleeds1

It’s 1 hour before kick off

15. sniffer1

what if its on sky though as this was on , sky would have to have it for the TV maybe 1 hour is long enough for sky TV

16. sniffer1

it sure was !

17. sniffer1

well i thought 3 wins and 2 draws at start of the 5 games that would have given us 11 points instead we have won 2 and lost 2 that gives us 6 points so far so i reckon leeds need to beat middlesbrough to get anywhere near what was expected with 9 points , so far we have 6 points out of a possible 12 to keep on course leeds need to beat middlesbrough

18. Eireleeds1

Every other team announces 1 hour before kick off

19. Eireleeds1

You can do the maths any way you want but its pointless just like trying to predict summer or january signings. Its simple, If the Leeds team that beat Derby turn up well hammer anyone, if Saturdays team turn up even Ipswich would likely beat us. Unfortunately Saturdays team are turning up far too often now

20. sniffer1

so why does bielsa announce it 2 days before ? i could understand bielsa announcing 2 days before if it was to mislead the other team but to give it out 2 days before and stick to it cant understand that one