1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

THE FINAL PUSH !!! Whats your predictions for the last 5 games to get promotion to premier league

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by sniffer1, Jan 9, 2019.

1. sniffer1

sniffer1 Well-Known Member

THE FINAL PUSH IS HERE , sheff wed , wigan , brentford , Aston Villa , ipswich the last 5 matches are going to be momentus after 14 years of heartache can leeds make it to the promised land its going to be a hard fight my honest opinion is 4 wins and 1 draw . wins sheff wed , wigan , brentford , and ipswich and 1 draw against Aston Villa giving Leeds united 92 points and my thoughts are any team getting over 90 points will finish in automatic promotion place 1st or 2nd although its going to be hard , whats your thoughts on that ? as injuries and bookings will occur we now have KEY PLAYERS BACK BERADI AND ROOFE so its looking good for the coming battle . the video below shows our battling to the end thats what we need ,below.previous meetings of the teams .

AND REMEMBER THE SAYING , IN BIELSA WE TRUST !!

and just for fun leeds thrashing man utd video below ha ha

Game of thrones actor and leeds united fan watch this funny video

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  2. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

Don’t expect much or any help in transfer market to be honest but we know as wea are, we’re good enough to bear anyone. While those fixtures look most difficult on paper, probably same could be said of all our remaining fixtures especially as pressure mounts on every club over closing months. A lot might depend on who handles it the best. Could be some of the more experienced older squads or it might suit our inexperienced gang ho approach. Who knows

Irishshako likes this.
  3. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Every game is crucial now and you cant say which games will be tough as no easy games in this league. Rotherham may actually be our toughest because results this season see everyone being beaten by minnows. Its just fingers crossed now and hope we can perform and follow Bielsa instructions. We don't need any more injuries and must hope for Bamford's return and a fully fit Brown, especially if we aint bringing anyone in

4. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

Am I right in thinking that there was a consensus view that Rotherham was our toughest game to date? (at that time, of course). Pretty sure they had a brilliant game plan & really stifled us. Then again, might be the old mind playing tricks again.

Irishshako likes this.
  5. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Rotherham had a great start to the season and scared the crap out of us before we came back late on I believe. They have beaten some top teams and put up a strong fight every week and are no whipping boys

6. sniffer1

how many points you expect from the next 5 games ?

7. sniffer1

lets send rotherham down thats what i say ha ha

8. sniffer1

Think we need a replacement for saiz

9. sniffer1

That great famous team named ROTHERHAM eh ?

10. sniffer1

any saiz players around in january transfer market ?

11. sniffer1

well i got first one right leeds to beat derby

12. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Great win Sniffer but even though we battered Derby they now have the easiest run of games out of all the contenders.

We play like last night in all the games coming up we take max points. We have a new keeper for Stoke and with luck a new top winger and creative midfielder. You never know we may end up with a top striker too

13. sniffer1

i put my forcast already beat derby ( already acheived ,. stoke beat , rotherham beat , middlesbrough draw and norwich draw

14. sniffer1

The big difference from our performance against derby county and the previous 2 championship matches was our passing which was almost faultless on a percentage scale it was into 90s% also the young players grabbed their chance on a 1st team place as i think they realise as well as key leeds united players that we are in a great position and great chance now of getting promotion and as for the spying that some say is wrong , tell me if it was wrong when derby came to elland road and stopped the coach 100 metres from the ground and walked the rest in the cup to try get a psychological advantage over leeds so its not wrong in my book in fact it was a brilliant move by bielsa and long may it continue !

15. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

Stoke aren't playing that well and have a new manager. It's a tough but a winnable game. I'm trying not to look too far ahead regarding our upcoming matches. But every game will be tough. We've to play our rivals, derby games and teams fighting against relegation. The one bonus for us which has been mentioned already is the fact that any returning injured players will be like having a new signing.<ok>

sniffer1 likes this.
  16. sniffer1

if leeds can get back on a winning streak , leeds could run away with the championship , the young players are doing great

Irishshako likes this.
  17. ricc full

ricc full Well-Known Member

Im a Stoke fan and i can honestly say that you will destroy us on Saturday. This is one of the worst Stoke sides ive ever seen.

sniffer1 and Irishshako like this.
  18. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

Is this reverse phycology :grin:

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  19. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Do you work for Bielsa?

sniffer1, Irishshako and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  20. sniffer1

AGREED ! Well done for being honest !

Irishshako likes this.