1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

New keeper

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Matthew Bound Still Lurks, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Only 47 games , he's not yet run in .He's got to be better than the other two divs we have

"The Club can confirm the departure of Michel Vorm following the conclusion of his contract.

Michel, 35, joined us from Swansea City in July, 2014, and went on to make 47 appearances in all competitions.

The Dutch international goalkeeper, capped 15 times for his country, proved to be a valuable member of the squad both on and off the pitch."

2. trundles left foot

trundles left foot Well-Known Member

The guy needs a run of games, never get a keeper moving to a club just to sit on the bench, Little chance of ever coming on. career is gone to quickly even more so when you aren't playing.

3. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

I'd have him back in a heartbeat, but I doubt we could afford him now. We're likely to be a struggling mid to lower Championship side this season so we're not an attractive proposition, although he did enjoy accommodation on Swansea sea front for his young family when he was here...…………...

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  4. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

he was on 40 k a week for sitting on his ever expanding arse , I can't imagine he'd be happy within our new wage structure of ten bob and free tickets to see Kev Johns in Panto

5. swantastic

swantastic Well-Known Member

55282 likes this.