1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Never loose faith in your team

Discussion in 'Reading' started by fromthestands, Dec 2, 2012.

1. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

fromthestands in peace from the wigan latics site just like to say to daibo and all the other reading fans that even though the result at your place against Man u did`nt end with what you wanted 3 goals past Man u is a great result for any team and even though your bottom of the league NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN YOUR TEAM.

2. daib0

daib0 Well-Known Member

many, many thanks fromthestands, we are aware that we're contributing to the Premier excitement; we're happy from ther neutral's views, but we need a few 3 points here and there!!!

3. monty987

monty987 Well-Known Member

SAFC supporter here, just a word to say how are we in the bottom 3 ?, you came up on a great run and yet WHU are way clear who also came up, but i thought they would do well. We have went backwards in the six seasons we have been up, and have not signed well apart from Sess and Johnson who are class. We played our best football last sat but Chelsea were awsome and they will finish 2nd this season i think. You do a lot of attacking but like us are weak at the back, tommorow is massive for both of us.

4. SuffolkRoyal

SuffolkRoyal Member

Its going to be a very tense affair tomorrow, for both teams, and both sets of supporters. I certainly wouldn't want to try and predict an outcome.

If we play like we did against Utd, we'll be in with a chance, but if we play like we did on Saturday against Southampton, we might as well save the travel costs and send you the points in the post.

I figure, from both our points of view, things can only get better!

5. St. Luigi Scrosoppi

St. Luigi Scrosoppi Well-Known Member

You guys should be kind to each other and just share the points one each. I think that would be an excellent outcome!

6. SuffolkRoyal

SuffolkRoyal Member

Haha, you don't need to worry about us and Sunderland. The way you're going you'll be more concerned with beating Spurs or Liverpool to that 6th place!!!!

7. KingslandKate

KingslandKate Member

What a lovely dream Suffolk but I think most of us honestly think we'll be closer to 6th-bottom than 6th from top at the end of the league!

8. daib0

daib0 Well-Known Member

9. SuffolkRoyal

SuffolkRoyal Member

I've already said this on RR daib0 but we could be looking at 10 consecutive defeats. Our last five game have been, on paper, esier that the next five. Unless there is some serious improvement I just don't see how we can expect to beat the likes of Arsenal, Man City, Swansea, West Ham and Spurs. If we do lose ten on the trot, there is no way we will make up that deficit.

10. Tilehurstsouthbank

It's been a really poor season so far. :(