1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Prediction League Mystic Slaphead predicts ....

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by User deleted as requested, Jan 28, 2020.

1. User deleted as requested

User deleted as requested Well-Known Member

“Charlton Athletic are delighted to welcome highly sought after international Florentin Pogba on a short term deal.

The club beat off stiff competition from Cray Wanderers to secure the player’s signature”.

Commenting on the marquee signing, manager Lee Bowyer declared:

“I am delighted to get a player of Florentin’s calibre into the building. He’s been my No.1 transfer target all winter, and will strengthen the left back area where we already have a wealth of talent”.

Bowyer hurriedly left the room, after being asked if ESI were skint.

ForestHillBilly and lardiman like this.
  2. lardiman

lardiman The truth is out there
    Forum Moderator

You forgot to mention how good :emoticon-0171-star: Pogba :emoticon-0171-star: has looked in training - even better than Joe Ledley.

Get his name on the back of a few replica shirts (including the stars) and we might be able to afford a pot to piss in <ok>

3. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

Pogba's statement...

"I am delighted to be at a club with such a rich history and ambition, although the financial offer was better at Cray Wanderers I chose Charlton because of the way that Matt sold the Club to me. I can see this Club is really going places. Although we are in a relegation scrap I have been assured by the Chairman that we will not be relegated. I am also assured that the upcoming loss of Lyle Taylor to Bristol City will not have a detrimental effect on the team"

At this point the 'ESI' PR team rush Florentin out of the press room... he is later found floating in the Thames.

4. User deleted as requested

User deleted as requested Well-Known Member

“ESI fixer Lee Amis stood smiling in the wings, leafing through his Thomas Driesen contacts book”.

5. Ken Shabby

Ken Shabby Well-Known Member

Oi, you nicked my moniker.