1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mr no cock

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Makemstine Roger, Dec 4, 2014.

  1. Makemstine Roger

    Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2011
    Messages:
    69,636
    Likes Received:
    148,530
    #1
  2. Brian Storm

    Brian Storm Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2012
    Messages:
    48,871
    Likes Received:
    16,296
    It's a kid init. He only looked about 4ft when he ran on

    Leave that little boy's cock alone Roger! <laugh>
     
    #2
  3. Shameless

    Shameless Well hung member

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2011
    Messages:
    9,099
    Likes Received:
    341
    I wonder if he has sticky fingers after using the web
     
    #3
  4. Tel (they/them)

    Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

    Joined:
    May 11, 2011
    Messages:
    61,295
    Likes Received:
    55,497
    Well Dimichellis obviously thought it was ****ing scary, he's **** himself.

    please log in to view this image
     
    #4
  5. Shameless

    Shameless Well hung member

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2011
    Messages:
    9,099
    Likes Received:
    341
    You're right Rodger the poor lad has a wee button for a willy. Now his dimple diddy bulge is there for the world to see ...

    I bet the little ****er is getting ripped apart by his mates <laugh>
     
    #5
  6. marcusblackcat

    marcusblackcat SAFC Sheriff
    Forum Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2011
    Messages:
    27,993
    Likes Received:
    31,497
    Was canny cold you know lads..........
     
    #6
  7. Commachio

    Commachio Rambo 2021

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2011
    Messages:
    92,685
    Likes Received:
    43,151
    THE teenager who invaded the Stadium of Light pitch dressed as comic book hero Spider-Man is today unmasked.

    Bradley Minto, 18, also known as Bradley Dyer, carried out the prank in the closing stages of Sunderland&#8217;s game against Manchester City on Wednesday night after he was dared to do it for charity.

    Bradley is the son of Sharon Dyer, who was bought life-prolonging drugs as part of the Echo&#8217;s Buy Sharon Time campaign, after she was diagnosed with terminal cancer.

    She died in August 2009, aged just 40.

    Speaking from his Fordfield Road home, in Ford Estate, Sunderland, Bradley, who is due in court later this month for the stunt, said: &#8220;I admit that it was me who ran on the pitch.


    &#8220;I&#8217;ve had the costume for a while and I just thought it would be a laugh to run on.

    &#8220;Some people said if I did they&#8217;d give me some money to go to St Benedict&#8217;s Hospice.

    &#8220;My mam wasn&#8217;t treated there, even though she was due to go there before she died, but I think it&#8217;s the right kind of place to raise money for.&#8221;

    So far, Bradley has gathered in £80 towards the hospice, which he says he wants to pass on today.

    http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/...-man-city-stunt-was-all-for-charity-1-6989358
     
    #7
  8. MrRAWhite

    MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2011
    Messages:
    26,980
    Likes Received:
    14,263
    He must have thought that Howard Webb was the ref!!
     
    #8
  9. marcusblackcat

    marcusblackcat SAFC Sheriff
    Forum Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2011
    Messages:
    27,993
    Likes Received:
    31,497
    So if I run on the pitch and say "My mates dared me to do it for charity" am I likely to avoid a banning from the stadium?
     
    #9

Share This Page