1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mouyokolo is not the answer

Discussion in 'Wolves' started by Neilynotquite, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Neilynotquite

Neilynotquite Member

So Mouyokolo is on loan at Sochaux. McCarthy says it makes sense for him to get some football this season, but they have the option to make it permanent at the end of the season, so my guess is he's not coming back.
    I suppose it's in our interests to get players McCarthy is not going to pick off the wage bill. If we can find homes for Halford, Keogh and Maierhofer I make that a squad of 23, so 2 vacancies for reliable defenders.

2. east-coast-wolves

I think that's a shame. I liked him at Hull and I think that he could be like a new signing if he came back. But, if Mick feels he has no future here, then I suppose he is the best informed.

Halford may well go to Portsmouth if they can afford him, and the other two will struggle to find homes, I suspect. Especially because Keogh could do a great job at Championship level. Lower the price and there should be considerable interest IMO. Maierhofer, well, we won't be getting our money back on him...

3. Neilynotquite

Neilynotquite Member

Perhaps McCarthy felt that the injuries were not as bad as Mouyokolo made out. It is a pity, I also thought he might be just the kind of player we need.