1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

moan moan moan moan moan

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by sww, Aug 1, 2011.

1. sww

sww Active Member

pre-season has gone really well..the squad looks good to me DESPITE injuries to key players

yet i come on here and its all 'Bates is ****, Graysons **** moan whinge moan whine blah'

the season is yet to start but all signs look positive to me

what the **** is wrong with you people!!!!

2. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

Bates has spunked 7m on a vanity scheme instead of ensuring the long-term success of United, so I won't relent in my criticism of him. No problems with Grayson or the playing squad at this stage, but I'd seriously like to see some money come from somewhere and buy us a couple of gritty players in the key positions.

3. MarkoLUFC

MarkoLUFC Well-Known Member

I'm a little more confident about our midfield. Brown looked strong, Clayton had a cracking game and Howson? He made a set of mugs out of their midfield. All of them.

Kisnorbo is ****in fearless, only way to describe him accurately. Must have seen him go for a diving header at least 3 times, including one that could easily have resulted in him twatting the post. That man is going to save us a few matches this season I reckon. Other than that, the defense still seemed a little leaky. My mate was telling me how they have no strikers and they were making do with whatever they could muster. Their 2 goals were too easy, one from leaving a man unmarked in the box and the other from backing off.

Lonergan looked impressive. While we still had a few issues, the defense looked more settled and centred than it had at times last season, and to top it off Lonergan made some cracking saves.

All in all, I enjoyed the match but I'm left feeling a little apprehensive about the upcoming season.

4. Spanish white

Spanish white Active Member

SWW ...morning lovely..<smooch>

i dont disagree with you we have had a good pre season although the oposition could have been better..... newcastle was a good win.

i think the issue is the comments around looking at signing 4 prem class players and then we dont......
    I dont think we should go out and spend millions but we still need some more quality and when you see players we were linked with go eleswhere the frustration sets in......
    we have took in 1.5m from kasper but spnt very little.... 300k
    Now in not saying we should blow the kasper money but im sure we could find the two we need with the other 1.2M

i still think we need a LB and another CM/ST so two more for me.

Paddy is like having a new signing....... :)

lets see...but some on here would moan whatever happens....be sure they will be out in force when we loose but hide away when we win.....

5. sww

sww Active Member

can we AT LEAST stop the moaning and slagging off bates and or grayson till the season starts and IF we are doing badly!!!

peoples blind hatred of Bates is pathetic and boring...he cant do right for doing wrong

will these same people still be saying the same things if we get promoted this season and we buy back TA.......im sure they would still find something to ****ing whine about

6. Yeah i'm Ken Barlow

It is a bitch fest on here sometimes - you Gotta laugh... I feel really optimistic about the season. Perhaps because it was sunny at the weekend and just got my Fantasy footy team sorted... The season is so close now...

We will do Southampton first game 3-1... Any thoughts?

7. Malvin P Lawnmowerparts

Morning All <ok>

Next one to moan gets a Chinese burn.

I've realised you can be as offensive as you want on here and get away with it by putting <laugh> at the end of your sentence.

8. sww

sww Active Member

ken barlow...yeh ill go 3-1 aswell mate actually!!!

hello Mlav my little darling!!!...you can be my disher out of chinese burns!!!

9. Que Somma Somma

Were gona do badly, a team with McCormackas a lone striker and Parker at left back! were getting mullered sadly, its infuriating me

10. Pags

Pags Well-Known Member

I will think what I want about Bates... peoples constant love in for him pisses me off but I dont complain do i ;)

We all support in diferent ways. Just ignore **** if you don't like it :D Like I try to now :D

11. Pags

Pags Well-Known Member

Also to bare in mind&#8230; I go out with Mary ****ing Sunshine so I get it constantly LOL. So I&#8217;ve kind of learned to tune stuff out or tell him to shut the **** up :D:D:D:D

12. TogetherOnMarching

TogetherOnMarching Active Member

Cracking game yesterday but I'm still slightly worried about how sloppy we seem to get in patches. Same could be said about Newcastle though, but we put them under relentless pressure at times... it could have been a lot bigger scoreline (on both sides tbf).

What pleased me most was how good a game and an impact Kis makes when he's on the pitch. A true leader and fearless, I'm praying he stays injury free this season, we need him more than ever.

13. TogetherOnMarching

TogetherOnMarching Active Member

Hello everyone by the way <ok>

14. Badger

Badger Member

Gooooooooooooood Morning what a lovely day it is.

SWW my lovely calm down your burst a blood vessel my lovely :emoticon-0121-angry

Morning Pags my favourite Yorkshire rose <smooch>

And may ole Badger wish you all a very happy Yorkshire day...

As for the footie...Why moan now why not wait till we are not winning league games..???

15. Pags

Pags Well-Known Member

Also to bare in mind… I go out with Mary ****ing Sunshine so I get it constantly LOL. So I’ve kind of learned to tune stuff out or tell him to shut the **** up :D:D:D:D

16. Monster-Leeds - I-Ate-A-Bee

if you watch ross hes a very clever player and will piss the daylights out of southampton on saturday. Nunez and clayton are 2 players who have looked fantastic

Did anybody see Kisnorbo's last ditch challenge on Ba in the box. Man this guy is gonna be awsome for us.

Get this negativity off ya backs, i honestly believe after watching all our pre season games that we will do alright! We have a cracking midfield, you replace brown, nunez, mendy, and clayton for johnson and killer and you can safely say that we have a good midfield

Defence - definately needs a LB and another CB.

Upfront - Becchio is rumoured to be out for 3 weeks. And after seeing Ross and his movement, the lad will have a good season.

Lets hammer the saints

17. sww

sww Active Member

im not saying dont think what you like Pags

im saying i dont get why the SAME people feel the constant need to bang on and on and on and on about it on here......i only ever defend Bates whn im sick of the haters i dont constantly try to ram my opinions down other peoples throats

thats not support its the usual bunch who arent happy unless they've got something to whine about

and no way will i ignore it, why should i?...if they wanna spout their hateful bollox I will call them ****ing ****ers!!

your boyfriend is your problem mate lol (did he fall for it on saturday btw?)

que somma somma i aint even answering you cos your one of 'em!!!...the season hasnt even ****ing started so wind your neck in!!!....in fact you would love it if we did badly just so you coulkd say you were right...****er!

and HI TOM!!!! xxxxxxx

18. sww

sww Active Member

no i wont ****ing calm down badger ffs

19. bigfatboab

bigfatboab Well-Known Member

I'm middle aged and hate everything, I fully intend to keep moaning about everything, it's my duty!

20. Jud_Danger

Jud_Danger Member

soooo ****in hot when ur angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!