1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Crime and the court case...

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Kempton, Feb 3, 2019.

1. City Man

City Man Well-Known Member

Alexa, please remove the 'CAPS for a new word ' feature on my mobile when I post.

Lincoln Tiger likes this.
  2. TheCasual

TheCasual Well-Known Member

My Mate lives two minutes away from the CCTV footage and my mate parks down Haworth Av when we do Gardners, Haworth, and Newland.

It's all so close to home.

3. Leon T Trout AFC

Leon T Trout AFC Well-Known Member

I’m a big critic of the HDM and previously I think some of their output has been potentially dangerous, as well as revealing about their agenda.

However, they do seem (from what I’ve seen) to have handled this well. They had some sort of editorial comment in their Live Blog the other day explaining how they were trying to be extra careful in their reporting of this, and gave examples of not publishing stories about a clawhammer etc. being found in the area – which, apparently, had nothing to do with the case.

They have also been vocal about garnering support for those concerned; as well as public awareness of the situation/search.

So, agree with TheCasual. I think they’ve been a force for good here (so far).

4. City Man

They also depend on Humberside Police for their daily saline drip drip drip of news stories. without which they would only have half a newspaper, so they are in the police's pocket and will not the rock the boat.

This is not the first time in recent memory that 'news' seems to break nationally before it does locally..that's an unhealthy situation.

5. TIGERSCAVE

TIGERSCAVE Well-Known Member

24 hour extension granted...

6. Girt Bucket

Girt Bucket Well-Known Member

Whoever It Is In Clough Road Cells , Not Much Is Being Said Eh ! I Imagine In The 36 Hours Of Detention , There Would Be Numerous Trips From The Cell To An Interview Room. With Carefully Detailed Lines Of Questioning Being Designed By The Tec's. I Wonder If It's A NO COMMENT Scenario Being Played Out Or A Language Barrier. Nevertheless, You'd Think Our Local Force Would Of Opened Him Up Significantly In That Time Frame To Ascertain What The Truth May Be.

7. tigerscanada

tigerscanada Well-Known Member

If they have evidence enough to convince the CPS that a charge ought to be made, they will charge whoever it is. Otherwise, more investigation/analysis would be required. Other lines of enquiry possibly not involving the so-called suspect in question.

8. John Ex Aberdeen now E.R.

John Ex Aberdeen now E.R. Well-Known Member

True enough, though they must have enough reason to hold him for his length of time.

9. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

Sorry for interfering, but I've removed a few pointless posts and blocked a poster.

City1904, Kempton, Des Head and 9 others like this.
  10. dennisboothstash

dennisboothstash Well-Known Member

Good

11. Pat E O'Dors

Pat E O'Dors Well-Known Member

By using capital letters at the beginning of every word does it make you feel more important and that everything you say is absolutely gospel truth.

Or are you, as I think most suspect, a massive ****ing bellend?

12. Mr Hatem

Mr Hatem Well-Known Member

The latter applies.

13. rovertiger

rovertiger Well-Known Member

I don't even try to read his posts anymore, they literally send me squint eyed.

Chazz Rheinhold likes this.
  14. Kempton

Kempton Well-Known Member

Good work Dutch. You mods should rightly keep an eye on this thread. As I've said, I live locally and feelings run very deep.

15. TheCasual

TheCasual Well-Known Member

Statement from Humberside Police: Man charged with voyeurism, outraging public decency and burglary
    Detective Superintendent Matt Hutchinson said: “24-year-old Pawel Relowicz of Raglan Street, Hull has today been charged with voyeurism, outraging public decency and three counts of burglary.

“An offence of outraging public decency was reported to have taken place on 19 January 2019 in Hull and an offence of voyeurism was reported on the 26 December 2018 in Hull.

“The three burglaries were reported between December 2017 and January 2019.

“He has been remanded in custody and is will appear at Hull Magistrates Court tomorrow morning.”

Not sure what to make of that.

16. charon-the-ferryman

charon-the-ferryman Well-Known Member

Sounds like they haven't got enough evidence to charge him so they've come up with some other charges which keeps him in custody

17. Leon T Trout AFC

Leon T Trout AFC Well-Known Member

My thoughts too.

18. City Man

Loathe to speculate.......

....but maybe they found stuff linking him to her in his house with connection to above charges.These charges are buying time to get to bottom of it. The charges alone don't seem serious enough to justify an immediate appearance in court tomorrow morning and don't justify a steel door being fitted on his house. Clearly they are looking for the evidence to charge him in relation to her disappearance.

19. originalminority

originalminority Well-Known Member

That's nothing but a petty criminal, he's covered his tracks very well... or we have another psycho out there?

20. GLP

GLP Well-Known Member

They wouldn’t need to charge him to hold him for longer. The bottom of the HDM article states that in a rare turn of events the Police were granted an additional 96 hours questioning time on Saturday.