1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Milan Djuric

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by BCFCRob, Jan 2, 2017.

1. BCFCRob

BCFCRob Well-Known Member

Had a mare! <doh>

2. BrightredRickster

BrightredRickster Well-Known Member

Milan
    Now thats impressive

I'm impressed !

3. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

Thought it was funny that you got told off <laugh>

4. RedorDead

Picture of our new signings and LJ

IMG_0406.JPG

5. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

Looks like both won't take any prisoners, lets hope this turns our fortunes around....Well done LJ :emoticon-0100-smile

6. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

what is twisted? little do you appreciate what it costs to buy a player.
    simple bit of knowledge ( when fact is known about exact fee ...say £5m ) club pays other club £5m also have to pay out agents fee's often both sides and expenses for travel and etc's so £5m could easily equate to £5.5m
    look at the financial statements of BCFC and you will glean a lot of info from them of where the money goes ...... so not twisted just "ish"! on whats paid out ...
    ps you are assuming £300k for Hegeler ......NEVER ASSUME .... unless of course you twisting the facts to make a comment?

7. johngalleyfan2

love the perspective ! :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

8. BCFCRob

You're like a parody of yourself :emoticon-0102-bigsm:emoticon-0102-bigsm:emoticon-0102-bigsm

Since when have we counted agent fees etc in a total transfer value? They are spent of course, but Bale moved to Real Madrid for £80m. Not £70m + agent fees.

NEVER ASSUME

9. johngalleyfan2

BCROB .. YOU DO NOT READ what you reply to .. I would hate to be in a life or death situation with you as your knee jerk actions would have everybody killed before you could think about it ..
    where in the original quote below does it say the transfer fee it says around £3m ish has been spent... and states including fee's

putting it simply (as possible) your interpretation puts Hegeler at costing almost a million, but you tag him at £300k guess maths was one of your weaker subjects

10. BCFCRob

A in Statistics, B in Maths, ended up with a degree, not too bad tbh mate.

So just for everyone's information, when chatting with JGF, Nicky Maynard actually cost £3m(ish), Lee Trundle cost £1.4m(ish), and we sold Kodjia for around £18m(ish), as everybody includes agent fees when chatting about transfers :emoticon-0148-yes::emoticon-0148-yes::emoticon-0148-yes::emoticon-0148-yes:

11. RedorDead

Oops <laugh> <laugh>

BCFCRob likes this.
  12. BCFCRob

Tbf JGF I am being a bit of a smug bastard here so I apologise, but I'm not wrong in that 99% of people do not include to agent fees, etc when referring to transfer spend, or in your words, club cost.

13. johngalleyfan2

That is why I stated including costs ... when you go to an auction, you bid £100 for an item that might cost you £120 elsewhere or even £130 ..
    add on 15% auctioneers fee to buy it, then 20% vat and it has cost you £138 ...
    SL says we have a budget of £6m to buy players doesn't mean you can go and buy a player the other club wants £6m for! the fee is not everyday running costs if you didn't buy or sell = no fee's transfer embargo's save clubs money!

14. BCFCRob

I disagree. If SL says we have £6m to spend (which he doesn't), I would argue that's transfer fee only. I mean, you wouldn't include wages in that would you, and that's 'costs'.

Let's agree to disagree anyways, my fault for ruining a thread I feel.

15. johngalleyfan2

I GUESS we have now spent all of the Bolasie money .... did we really pay £1m for Wright? my rumour was it was about £800k ...

16. robin_unreliant

robin_unreliant Active Member

I am a bit puzzled by the signing of Djuric. LJ has just given a 'defence' of Tomlin in which he said he really needs a mobile striker to slip through balls to. Which reminded me of Kodjia which did seem to work. So we go out and buy the Bosnian Andy Carroll.
    Does this mean a) Tomlin won't be playing much b) Lee is planning to buy one of those 'mobile' strikers too c) Lee is just spouting the latest techno-babble supercoach theory that popped into his head and has no clue how the players he has can be used effectively?

17. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

'Lee is just spouting the latest techno-babble supercoach theory that popped into his head and has no clue how the players he has can be used effectively?' <laugh>

18. johngalleyfan2

absolutely

19. Loathsneyd

Loathsneyd Well-Known Member

Have you seen him play then? Just because he looks like Andy Carroll and 6ft 6in it doesn't necessarily mean he plays like Andy Carroll and isn't mobile

20. robin_unreliant

robin_unreliant Active Member

Mobile players are light, quick,nippy various other synonyms. Think Dwight Gale or similar wouldn't you say? I doubt any of our fans have seen beyond the YouTube of his goals. Those certainly looked Carrollesque to me. About half with his head, a nice finish and a few bundles into the net (nothing wrong with those eh Tammy?).