1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Milan Djuric Wants to Stay.

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by wizered, Apr 17, 2018.

1. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

“It’ll depend on the market” – Bristol City player wants to stay but knows it’s not all on him
    16th April 2018

Milan Djuric has had a difficult time with injuries since joining Bristol City from Cessena in January 2017.

Returning from a long spell out in March, Djuric has also experienced hernia difficulties and hasn’t been able to have a prolonged settled run with the Championship club.

Scoring in his last match, against Middlesbrough at the weekend, the 27 year old will hope he can kick on from here.

TMW have managed to get a chat with the forward and put to him that he scored in his last game, so things are looking up: “Since I’m back in condition I’m playing, it’s going well. Four games, two goals. I’m trying to have continuity. With the national team I opened the European market, I had the opportunity to come here to Bristol and I have not thought twice. I made the right choice.”

The Bosnian was then where he sees himself next season, with TMW seemingly trying to get a transfer hint: “I’m fine at Bristol. I would like to have a full season. I have a contract year with an option for another season. It’ll depend on the market.”

Djuric added that his family is happy living in England, and it’s clear that if it’s up to the player then he’ll continue at Bristol City for at least another season.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/itll-depend-market-bristol-city-player-wants-stay-knows-not/

2. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Keep him fit and he can only get better or is he our Andy Carroll?

3. BCFCRob

BCFCRob Well-Known Member

Rather him than Fammy if I'm honest. If we're looking to play clean passing football, Djuric, while not perfect, is a lot more adaptable to that, while also being the target man option if ever necessary.

4. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

He's done alright when fit , hope he stays.

5. smhbcfc

smhbcfc Well-Known Member

Milan needs a good pre-season and then a run without injuries

6. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

As does Matty Taylor, and Eros Pisano for that matter. I think Paterson won't be fully fit either until next season .
    Could be an interesting season, I really don't know what to expect to be honest.

7. Supcon72

Supcon72 Well-Known Member

There have been glimpses of real quality and potential this season. As many have alluded to already, he needs to be fitter, he was VERY short of pace against Boro.

8. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

I don't think he is a pacy player probably 100m in 12 secs!
    as a youngster my 100 yds was 11.8secs and the 220 in 26.2 secs at 13+ stone with that weight age 16 I was a pretty formidable winger / stand off /centre or full back in the rugby team!

9. raver

raver Well-Known Member

100yds in 11.8secs, I had a car once like that JGF as well:emoticon-0140-rofl:

RedorDead likes this.