1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mick's future - club future.

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by Westlake33, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Westlake33

Westlake33 Well-Known Member

That has to be the STRANGEST article regarding a footy manager I've read for a long time " I'll decide my future in the summer "

He's already had the vote of confidence from Evans, Milne urging people to stay with Mick yet he came out and said all that.

I'm absolutely amazed the club allowed Mick to make that public - how the hell that makes us attract any new players when the current manager may walk in the summer is beyond me.

I feel very sorry for season ticket holders this term with what in gods name is going on with us. Results, performances I can tolerate if they go wrong and people give their all - however with what Mick's on about and going on about certain youngsters being ready at some point it appears this seasons already come January is merely about survival this season. It's absolutely ludicrous. If in the UK I honestly wouldn't be prepared to go to a game right now for the first time in my life bar an 11 mile trip to Bristol for the City away game or perhaps a beer fueled London away day. I do not like the way this club is currently heading.

Mick or no Mick next season, I really cannot see us competing at the top end of the table. A good time for me not to be in attendance for town games.

Southcoastoldgaffer likes this.
  2. WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM

WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM Well-Known Member

We don't attract players.......players see us as a last resort.

Southcoastoldgaffer likes this.
  3. Westlake33

Westlake33 Well-Known Member

It's worked in some cases - how the hell that midfield in 14/15 made the play offs I will never know.