1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Merry Christmas & Best Wishes to All

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Didley Squat, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Didley Squat

Didley Squat Well-Known Member

Hi folks,

It’s that time again to stop and think about what has transpired throughout the year and offer family members and loved ones our best wishes, with hope for a better 2022.

To our forum mods, many thanks for your efforts, hope we didn’t cause you too much grief. To Those of you that present the weekly football pre match & collate the tipping chart, your efforts are always appreciated.

To those of you who have suffered with this wretched Covid and affects from it, our thoughts are sincerely with you.

To all members from all round the world, thanks for your contribution and friendship.

Here’s hoping better days ahead to you all.

Regards,
    Aussie

2. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

3. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

You gone off a bit premature again diddles

4. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to all 606’s. Wishing you all fab festivities and a cracking new year.:emoticon-0148-yes:
    Up the R’s!
    Best wishes Ellers
    <cracker><cheers>:emoticon-0168-drink:emoticon-0159-music:emoticon-0167-beer:

5. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

6. Goldhawk-Road

Goldhawk-Road Well-Known Member

Merry Xmas to all our QPR posters, and our non QPR posters too <cheers>

Reasons to be cheerful - 1. We have a fabulously talented team and manager. 2. We're gonna kick Covid in the nuts in 2022, and 3. in the meantime, we don't have to live in Wales.

Bottoms up! <cracker><bubbly>

Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
  7. QPR Oslo

QPR Oslo Well-Known Member

Happy Christmas everyone, and a Happy New Year!

8. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member

All the best for Chrimbo and 2022 Not606ers....we may have our differences, but we're all here because of our shared love of our team (even our visitors). Who knows what next year will bring, just hope it's not as ****ey as the last two. Big hugs and kisses from north of the border to you all<diva><cracker>

Some sound advice from these ladies...

QPRski, N22hoop, mapleranger and 16 others like this.
  9. peter1954qpr

peter1954qpr Well-Known Member

I wish you all a very Happy Christmas & an extremely positive New Year

10. Ranger4ever

Ranger4ever Well-Known Member

Wishing all you fellow Not606'ers a Very Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

Spare a moment's thought for the thousands that have passed away over the past two years due to this wretched Covid virus. Stay safe & well.

11. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Merry Christmas Didley <smooch>

12. colognehornet

colognehornet Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to all on here and and all you want from 2022 when we finally kick this Covid thing into touch - stay healthy everyone !

<cracker> <bubbly> <gift> <cheers>
    Frohe Weihnachten und einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr !

13. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas all

Just picked up the turkey and trimmings. Probably a bit late now, and might be specific to Worcestershire/ South Warwickshire but if you get a chance get a Robert Caldecott free range turkey. They are good turkeys (well as good as the most boring meat in the world can be - I’ll be adding as much flavour to ours as possible and cooking it upside down to try and stop it drying out) but I like to contribute to this farmer’s coffers as he also gives away loads of birds to food banks.

Up the Rs

Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
    QPRski, N22hoop, mapleranger and 17 others like this.
  14. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

Merry Christmas to you all. I wish you all happiness, prosperity but especially health.

Got to say, you lot are like a big family to me. Yes slightly dysfunctional, a bit argumentative, but united by a common love...for the beloved Rs.

I wish the team, to always play to their full potential, to have good luck with referees, and the bounce of the ball.. Let's see where that takes us.

( I also secretly wish for the ACoN to be cancelled, but don't tell anyone. )

In the final part of my Oscar-acceptance speech...Can I thank Dave and Strolls for their prediction league and match day inputs. Trammers and 999s for their modding, my dear departed Dad for taking me to Loftus Road 60 years ago...but most of all you lot. Have a great holiday. U Rrrrrrs. Xx

15. Trammers

Trammers Well-Known Member

Feliz Navidad y Bueno Ano Nuevo.............

I know we have our differences on here especially politically and the way that the various Governments have handled COVID, but thanks to every one on here for their continued contributions as without them this board will simply wither and die, which would be a huge shame......... To me we are one big family on here covering all parts of the globe, I still marvel that I can have a real time conversation with Aussie, Kiwi and Oslo even though they are on the other side of the world and we are all brought to this board by the a stupid little football club from London W12........ long may it continue....

Raising a glass to all of you and here's to hopefully a much better 2022 than the previous 2 years.........

Up The R's

QPRski, Ranger4ever, N22hoop and 18 others like this.
  16. KentGaz

KentGaz Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas everyone, thank you all for keeping me entertained and all informed throughout the year.

17. Hammersmith reborn

Hammersmith reborn Well-Known Member

Yep, Merry Christmas to everyone and best wishes for the New Year. Fingers crossed this time next year Covid will be a thing of the past and the mighty Hoops will be in the Prem. We might even be able to meet up for a drink after a resounding hoops victory ! Oh and Trammers, you can talk in real time with Kiwi, but hold a conversation ? Steady on lol

18. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Well Christmas is close
    Just back from the pub and die hard is on
    Yippiekayey mother hubburds

19. Hoop-Leif

Hoop-Leif Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all my fellow hoops and their nearest and dearest.

Sincerely hope 2022 is a good year for you all.

20. jeffranger

jeffranger Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to my fellow not606’s & have a great new year? This is truly the best site to be on, let’s hope our team continue their form like last seasons 2nd half run in & we will be in a good place<cracker><cheers>