1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Malky

Discussion in 'Watford' started by Leo, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

They say every cloud has a silver lining but our recent mini-slump has perhaps stopped Malky form being touted around everywhere as the bright new hope for any club that loses its manager.

I am a hard won convert to Malky's cause as I viewed his appointment initially as "who can we get cheap who will accept every player sale we make" However he is doing a great job this season and is gradually learning his trade - I hope we have him tied to a long term contract - or at least as soon as the club is sold that the new owners do that

2. oldfrenchhorn

oldfrenchhorn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I agree that he is learning well in a very difficult climate. A great deal depends on what the plans are of these new owners. I hope that when the dust settles a bit they will come out into the open and show that the good of the club is number one priority.

Are there any dragons left in Wales? ;)

3. Norwayhornet

Norwayhornet Well-Known Member

Agreed Leonardo That is one good saving grace ,maybe it is a long term strategy to lose every game (bar the odd draw ) finish 4th from bottom ,then perhaps other clubs will leave us alone in the summer window then Next season we will have a go !!!!

4. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Are there any dragons left in Wales - have you met my wife? (can joke now :) )