1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Liverpool FC FIFA 11 Line ups!

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Roberto, May 20, 2011.

1. Roberto

Roberto Member

Bonjourno!

I'm guessing that those amongst you who play FIFA 11 will the majority of the time play as Liverpool, if you do I'm just curoius to know what line up you put out?

I'm currently doing a manager mode with Liverpool and it's 2015 I think...

This is my line up...

Flanagan Kelly Wilson Insua (Normally Robinson but Injured)

Shelvey Spearing

Gerrard Bruna/Sterling

Carroll Suarez

Bench, Gulacsi, Agger, Carra, Lucas, Gourcouf, Gomez, Sterling/Bruna

2. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

Let me let you into something...a lot of people already know this....FIFA isn't real-life.Its make believe...like Man United fans all live in Manchester.

3. Four2Three1©

Four2Three1© Active Member

KPR, i'd estimate about two thirds of this forum don't live in the town/ city of their club...

How many Liverpool fans on here live in Liverpool?
    I'd give you three at most.

4. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

<laugh>

I can't believe KPR is lecturing people on the difference between real life and make believe...

5. David Ngod

David Ngod Member

i dont live in liverpool, im basically from manchester and support liverpool

6. KingPepeReina.

I don't however live in Liverpool or the UK,But like most Liverpool fans and unlike most Man United fans I do however live in Europe,as the majority of Man United fans live in Hong Kong and are chinese.

7. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Not according to your sponsor:

http://www.vrl-financial-news.com/bpa/banking--payments-asia/issues/bpa-2009/bpa8/on-the-ball.aspx
    "Standard Chartered spokesman Tim Baxter told BPA that Liverpool&#8217;s global fan base encompasses some 130 million fans, well over half of whom are to be found in Asia."

<laugh>

8. Super Injunction

9. suarezlfc

suarezlfc Active Member

So we've gone from FIFA 11 line ups to Man United fans in China?

10. KingPepeReina.

If Liverpools fanbase is 135 million,its 60 million more than Man Uniteds.They have an estimated fan-base of 75 million,therefore,Its Liverpool and not Man United that is the best supported club in the world.I reckon Arsenal are lagging behind with a total support of 20 million maximum,with Chavski and Citeh lagging further behind.

11. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Cracked me up haha! Amazing how conversations turn. When I play Fifa, I completely take the team apart and rebuild with new buys to play either 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 diamond.

12. BringBackfootie

BringBackfootie New Member

I thought you would have learned after you were eventually convinced it wasn't butter :)

Don't confuse rant with educate

13. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Ah, once more he tries, once more he fails...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...d-clinch-shirt-sponsorship-with-Aon-Corp.html
    "we are delighted that our brand will be showcased to the over 330 million fans of Manchester United as well as the countless followers of football worldwide"
    <laugh>

Yep, and it only took KPR one post this time! I haven't played FIFA 11, but I used to play a Sensible Soccer clone back in the 90s where you could create custom formations. I once played with a 5-0-5 for the ultimate long ball game! It was immense - tackle, long ball, goal, repeat. I think my highest score was 26-2 :)

14. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

So in the modern day and age you are the guy who puts all the fast players up top and plays through ball after through ball! There was a name for it on Fifa 10 as it drove a lot of gamers crazy when a noob would come in and play like that. It was almost unplayable for awhile. Something to that effect but I don't do too much online stuff other than with friends. Plus I have merged over to PES for a while as I needed a challenge.

15. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Well, with the game I used to play the long passing wasn't as accurate so you needed to have skill to get on the end of the ball and dodge the defenders. I stopped playing FIFA quite a while ago, back when every pass or through ball seemed to end up at the feet of one of my players. It stopped being fun for me back then, tho' they may have fixed that with more recent versions.

16. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Eh, kind of not really. you can still play 1 touch all the way up even with a low level team. For ps2 nothing beat PES or Winning Eleven. Now it is really slow and you have to be pretty sharp with passing and touch, it is quite hard. More unpredictable but very annoying at times.

ps2 PES Ronaldinho was the magic man, you could skin the whole team with him! I also like the master league better than the manager mode with fifa, harder to get players, a bit more realistic.

Plus I love the old school players you can unlock, nothing like getting Okocha to play for liverpool I say!

17. suarezlfc

suarezlfc Active Member

On the current Fifa, I find it easy to score playing 1-2s with your man on the wing. Play one out to him using the pass and run command (A + LB on xbox) and then either whip one across or just slip it through to the running man. I try to avoid doing it so much though as it gets a bit easy. Although on a higher difficulty the defenders get wise to it.

18. KingPepeReina.

Swarbs
    Do you know the difference between ''Showcased'' and ''Support''.Man United may be pimped to 330 million people,but thats not to say 330 million people support them.
    Liverpool will eventually with the help of Fenway Sports Management become more globally powerful than Man United.There is a simple reason for this.
    The ''Face of Liverpool'' is not a fat prostitute shagging thug with an IQ that is smaller than a teabag.

19. suarezlfc

suarezlfc Active Member

KPR, don't you mean an IQ lower than the average set of nipples at his chosen brothel?

20. Four2Three1©

Four2Three1© Active Member

KPR, writing what you hope will happen doesn't mean it will happen....