1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Last nights performance the good the bad & the unacceptable

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Sheriff JW Pepper, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Sheriff JW Pepper

Lets start with the good stuff

Luiz (not withstanding the unfortunate late tackle) was superb, his vision, reading of the game control passing & all round play was a joy to see

Ramires - solid hard working performance

Team effort - good simple one touch interplay - quick incisive

Starting 11 - the right one to my mind drop Drog, play Malouda wide (who was generally good)

Bad stuff - Essien WTF is he doing lately no ball retention poor passing - not good enough

Overall - complete & utter inablity to score...I mean FFS what does it take, Torres Lampard Drogba Malouda Kalou Anelka to name but six attacking players

Unacceptable - that is all <grr>

2. - SW6 -

- SW6 - Well-Known Member

Utter ****e at the front.

Torres I'll forgive, and his movement looked better, esp as the game went on.

Anelka and Malouda dropped deep, and played narrow for the first half in that ****y "xmas tree" style...surely it is down to them to go into the channels and create width if they see fit.

Berks<grr>

Ramirez<ok>

Cech<ok>

Luiz:emoticon-0152-heart

3. Sheriff JW Pepper

SW

Watch those No 4 shirts go flying out of the megastore<wizard>:emoticon-0171-star:

4. JustMatt

JustMatt New Member

Doesn't Luiz look quality! The bright spark in a poor perfomance. Why won't Carlo play 4-4-2? Drogba would be A good foil for Torres, and when Yuri is back we will have some natural width.