1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Knockaert Made Permanent

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by 2whitestripes, Jul 8, 2020.

1. 2whitestripes

2whitestripes Well-Known Member

Knockaert Made Permanent
    Wednesday 8 July 2020 13:30
    The Club is pleased to confirm that the permanent registration of Anthony Knockaert as a Fulham player has been completed.

While on loan from Brighton & Hove Albion, the winger tallied nine goal contributions for the Whites this season, netting three in the Championship and laying on a further five assists, while he also scored a stunner in our FA Cup victory over Aston Villa.

Knockaert will now remain at the Club until the summer of 2023, with the Club holding an option to extend by a further year.

Speaking to fulhamfc.com, Knockaert said: “I’m happy to continue the adventure with Fulham for three more years. I’m really excited for the remainder of this season and hopefully we can achieve our goal of being promoted to the Premier League.

“I’ve had a good time here since I joined the Club and I’m looking forward to the future.”

Tony Khan added: “I’m pleased to announce that we’ve exercised our option to convert Anthony Knockaert’s loan agreement to a permanent, and now Anthony will be with us at Fulham for the future!

“Anthony has become important to our squad since his arrival. Our loan deal with Brighton expired this month, and exercising our option ensures that Anthony will be with us for the remainder of our push for promotion this season and beyond!

“Anthony plays hard at both ends, and he brings great quality and competitiveness to our squad. He’s scored and assisted important goals for us, and last night he made a huge block in stoppage time in our win at Nottingham Forest; I’m thrilled Anthony’s staying with us!

“Come on Fulham!”

Fabulous Fabio likes this.