1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Kiko

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Whitejock, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

Found this on FB, It's allegedly Kiko's contract & was posted on Waccoe. If true, this is an official unofficial leak, if you know what I mean. Someone in ER must want him out. They get there in the end .....

50k a week min, btw!!

please log in to view this image

Marcos Barber likes this.
  2. 2 pennth

2 pennth Well-Known Member

Can’t be Kico’s contract nobody would be that daft.
    Would they ?

3. Marcos Barber

Marcos Barber Well-Known Member

The only positives there mate are he’s getting zilch from the four bonus criteria.

Well, clean sheet bonus would be cool but that useless arse wouldn’t get that in any game where the opposition are allowed to shoot. Makes Wiedwald look good and that is a skill in itself

ristac, blonogasoven and Whitejock like this.
  4. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

Depends what the terms mean. Does 'substitute' mean that you have to come on as a sub, or is it £3k for getting splinters in his arse?

5. Marcos Barber

If it means not first choice he must be coining it in :emoticon-0121-angry

Whitejock likes this.
  6. Marcos Barber

So, my mate Del is around (or rather a round) 5ft 4 (generous), 17 stone Dubliner who loves Celtic but sort of follows Leeds because we are the most attractive team to watch in the world and is willing us to beat Gatwick FC in the cup.

He WhatsApp’s me on Monday to cheer me up, not because his physical make up makes him a cross between Shaks and Wiggy but because he says Celtic have asked him to play in goal against Hibs after their Dubai PR disaster. His thinking is, he’s been selected because of his height, but I told him, no, it’s because you’re almost certainly better than that Spanish twat we pay £35 grand a week to.

Turns out he wouldn’t get out of bed in his rent boy job for less than that.

Who said working hard for a living always pays off (well my mum actually, turns out she was wrong)

OLOF likes this.