1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Kevin McDonald

Discussion in 'Aston Villa' started by bilko, Apr 10, 2013.

1. bilko

bilko Member

Well for all you Villa fans who stated Kevin McDonald was going to be great for our club the guy is an absolute disaster. His clueless tactics has taken us from the top of the league to holding on to 6th spot and will be lucky now to stay in a play off position. we were playing great football under Paolo and had scored the most goals and had the best defence in all the leagues.
    Now since Muppett McDonald has come in we have won 2 games out of 8 we are boring to watch just as he is in his interviews and he is playing players out of their positions and is so negative with his tactics.

Please take him back Villa he is what he was at your club a youth team manager.
    We can see that we wont make the play offs and with him still in charge i forsee a relegation season next year.

All the fans at our club are now getting restless with him and our next home game i can see alot of fans getting on his back. The guy is an absolute disaster.

2. Larry-AV

Larry-AV Well-Known Member

Cannot really comment on this, except to say that I never made any 'promises' about Kevin MacDonald.

Sometimes things just don't work out, or are not given the time to work out; witness MON at Sunderland.