1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Keeper

Discussion in 'Oldham' started by Midland latic, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Midland latic

Midland latic Member

With talk of Radcuka ( however it's spelt:emoticon-0111-blush) going to Leeds I see new talk of Amos coming back for season long loan. Would be a great bit of business but we need 2 keepers. Any thoughts on others ?

2. Paul_in_Yorks

Paul_in_Yorks Member

I hope Amos doesn't come back. I don't rate him. The problem is I see few other available keepers around at the moment....

Perhaps I'm being unfair on Amos, he is only very young. Or perhaps it's my natural distaste over any business with Utd :emoticon-0116-evilg

3. laticsfanatic

laticsfanatic New Member

To be fair i dont really rate Amos but i dont dislike him, i saw part`s of him that made me think he could be a good keeper but need`s more practice. saying that a lot was expected of him as he is from man united, a little bit of help and he could become really good so yeah if he was to come back i think that would be a good bit of busniess, it`s about time we started making use of the manchester clubs. As it goes for back up keepers i think some one who is older and would not mind hardley playing every game but who can also give advice to the other keeper`s. I see Adriano Basso is a free agent mind you he is 36 but you never know faling that maybe Matthew Duke who just been let go by hull seen him play a few times he would be a good addation to the team.

4. OLDHAM4ALWAYS

OLDHAM4ALWAYS New Member

I think he would be a good signing. He will get better with each game he plays and he certainly is far better than Brill will ever be. He too, though needs competition for his place, but again I do not think he would let us down, especially with a full season with the team under his belt.