1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Jose Mourinho is he losing it?

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by jobdone, Aug 24, 2011.

1. jobdone

jobdone Member

When he first came to england I thought he was a cock, but he made me laugh and I began to enjoy his antics. Now though I think he,s a bit of a idiot, I don,t want to see him back in the EPL when real madrid get fed up of him.<devil>

2. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

He is a very bad loser and I for one, dont want him at UTD

3. thefanwithnoname

thefanwithnoname Well-Known Member

i agree, cant believe some fans entertained it tbh

the one thing saf taught us all is what consistency can bring

id like to see someone like moyes, shadowing saf for a couple of seasons, then taking over

4. Constcrepe

Constcrepe Active Member

For me Mourinho is great fun and would be able to handle the pressure and big egos at OT. However he usually seems to do well with loads of money to spend. I am a great fan of Moyes but not sure if he will ever be given the chance.

5. thefanwithnoname

thefanwithnoname Well-Known Member

yeah but can the players handle his ego?

you are probably right about moyes, and i think his main fault seems to be ambition. he seems to be too nice with the board etc

6. UIR - Kagawa Powa

UIR - Kagawa Powa New Member

So far Mourinho has managed 3 clubs who are run terribly.

Chelsea were at the time the Man City of the day. It was a farce. TBF Mourinho brought some much needed stability to the club aswell as adding some character as lets be honest....Chelsea had none.

Inter Milan were again a club who had interfering boards, fickle fans and problems ongoing all the time. Mourinho once again brought a level of stability and success to the club.

Real Madrid....the 2nd biggest farce in football.......few have ever brought sense to that club. To survive there you must do the impossible and tbf, I would be no different to Mourinho. I cannot wait to hear what he says about the club when hes sacked/leaves either.

7. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

He does seem to be rapidly turning into a very sore loser. Whilst SAF is not always particularly gracious in defeat, Mourinho now seems to be totally unable to deal with being second best at all. With that in mind, perhaps he's not the best manager to take over from SAF, given how long it is likely to take the club to adapt. If Mourinho can't even cope with being at the second best club for one and a bit seasons, he may not have the patience or ability to engage in any sort of long term rebuilding.

8. UIR - Kagawa Powa

UIR - Kagawa Powa New Member

TBF Swarbs, you cant judge a manager on their time at Real Madrid.

Mourinho would easily make mincemeat out of Barcelona if he had everything his way but he seems to get jobs where hes nothing but a pawn in a rich mans game and he doesnt like it. At United Mourniho would be king and everyone else would listen to him.

9. Rubadub

Rubadub Well-Known Member

He's a very bad loser, a cheating c**t, and he's scum. Actually he's a perfect fit for you lot when bacon face retire's <laugh>

10. jobdone

jobdone Member

I wish we could get kenny dogleash<whistle>

11. Psycho2k

Psycho2k Active Member

you must be KPR in disguise because there surely can't be more than one dick that writes this sort of nonsense... can there?

12. SAMOC

SAMOC New Member