1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Jason Euell Promoted

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by The Penguin, Apr 1, 2021.

1. The Penguin

The Penguin Well-Known Member

......to first-team coach. When Nathan Jones left the U-23's, or was it the U-21's then, I didn't expect Jason Euell to be as successful as he has been, since Jones was by all accounts held in awe by the youngsters. But he has been quietly impressive, and fully deserves this promotion. Good move by Addickins.

2. Dick Plumb1

Dick Plumb1 Well-Known Member

I think this is part of the move for bringing more young players through next Season. I am sure that a lot more young players will be brought into the Academy.

3. CafcFactsStats

CafcFactsStats Well-Known Member

4. Ubedizzy

Ubedizzy Well-Known Member

Very pleased with this appointment together with JJ staying. Credit must go to Mr Sandgaard and Nigel Adkins. All too often a new manager will bring in his own team who he has previously worked with. Really positive to have an experienced and successful manager now, together with two 1st team coaches who are Charlton through and through. Roll on the good times (even IF we have to wait 'til next season to get promoted).......

5. Miketyson2007Junior

Miketyson2007Junior Well-Known Member

Congratulations to him, it'll be popular with supporters too so shrewd from Adkins & Sandgaard