1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ja606

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Swannyjack, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Swannyjack

Swannyjack New Member

For those of you who are using more thyan one site to post threads, just thought I would let you know that JA606 is back up and running <ok>

There are some old faces on there too, doesnt do to just use one site :emoticon-0117-talki

2. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

I've seen it up and running, probably will comment there, but this place has grown on me, and to be honest having the site down for almost a week without word has probably driven people away

3. Swannyjack

Swannyjack New Member

Yeah I see where you are coming from Jager, but sometimes if I jump on computer at work, i dont have too much time to think about things, I am not the most computer literate person in the world...and while there is so much more to do on here, it takes longer to do it and is more confusing!!!

Call be old fashioned if you like, but I like to stick with what I know!!

Just hope The Swans do that the next coming season and stay up there in the Premiership where we belong :)

4. Scottswan

Scottswan Active Member

I think the reason most people used 606 was it´s attachment to the BBC site, which a lot of use still use separately. To be honest if I have to change (which is the case) I might as well go with something a little more flash than 606, as good as it was it had it´s limits.

5. Rhysj1

Rhysj1 Member

ja606 really dropped a clanger there didn't they!
    At the most crucial time of their project and they crash. right when 606 closes.
    Since I have heard of them,all i know is that it looks the same as 606 and crashes a lot.

6. Swannyjack

Swannyjack New Member

I dont think they dropped a clanger.....I think they were sabotaged! They had to get the police involved apparently!

7. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

yes they were having a ddos attack on the server, and as 1&1 were providing that server and are completely pants, they have moved away from them, which I did years ago, I think they have missed the boat now

8. Alan

Alan Well-Known Member

Swannyjack, go away if you just want advertise a website.

9. Scottswan

Scottswan Active Member

I think not606 won with us Swans, anyway. There´s so many of the old 606 lot here I think this is the new default forum... I´ve noticed that cetain teams fans have chosen other sites... but this seems to be the most universal choice. New606 is full of spam, ja606 doesn´t seem to offer anything the old one didn´t, and the others... well, I don´t even know the others!

10. Rhysj1

Rhysj1 Member

really? Police investigation?
    maybe it was somebody from not606? ;-)

Do feel a bit sorry for them though, if its someones business.