1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic CL, ITTV and other forums (merged)

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by User deleted as requested, Dec 18, 2017.

1. lardiman

lardiman Keep smiling through
    Forum Moderator

It is - from that forum.

Rick Everitt, Roland Duchatelet, Katrien Meire and Chris Farnell were all subject to intimidating & threatening posts on ITTV in the last few years.
    There is no reason why Thomas Sandgaard and Lee Bowyer should not eventually find themselves in the same position.

And I'm not just talking about the regular kind of name-calling and dogs abuse (understandable and sometimes justified).
    I mean intimidation and threats.

Dick Plumb1 likes this.
  2. Dick Plumb1

Dick Plumb1 Well-Known Member

This is Royston's first post on this thread.

With Charlton out of the play offs by the end of January, and with Konsa sold and no new players bought, who will be the Last Apologist Standing over on ITTV ?

I reckon Old Reamsy will be the first one to bail out - back to issuing death threats against the owners and fantasising over Matty Godden.

You then have to factor in how dense Bexley Boy is, but I reckon the Apologist Final will be between Burt “Have you got the money to buy Charlton” Jeddez and Seriously.

The rest is all background noise.

Let’s see where we are in January.

This is Shady Trees post on ITTV today.

PS

Glad the thread title has been changed back.

There’s too much cringey subservience amongst an element of our fanbase.

My view on the thread title is that it is totally disrespectful to an owner who saved us from Administration. Cringey Subservience? The only cringey subservience going on is by Royston to Reams. I am disgusted that Charlton fans could post that on a so called Charlton Forum and other fans could agree with it. Have we forgotten already what Sandgaard has given us? I think it is time for Bowyer to be replaced but I will not harangue Sandgaard for staying loyal to Bowyer.

3. The Penguin

The Penguin Well-Known Member

Top wumming from Nick, he knows how we feel, and also that we look in on ITTV. Personally I'm going to start a swear box, and put a pound in it every time I am tempted to look in.

4. Dick Plumb1

That is the last time I look at that Forum.

The Penguin likes this.
  5. Miketyson2007Junior

Miketyson2007Junior Well-Known Member

I deleted twitter about six months ago, why waste time getting annoyed with people you'll never meet?

There are some great things about twitter but I'm much happier without it - I'd recommend doing the same with forums if they annoy you

Dick Plumb1 likes this.
  6. Dick Plumb1

I deleted my Twitter app a couple of days ago because it has become toxic. Thinking of doing the same with Facebook. That is the reason I came away from ITTV, so much anger. We are lucky, on here, to have so many reasonable intelligent posters.

lardiman likes this.
  7. The Penguin

I deleted my Twitter account a few months ago, but reopened it more recently and follow musical horticultural and naturalist sites, no political ones and a very few no-toxic football ones. Works OK.

8. The Pub Landlord

The Pub Landlord Well-Known Member

I have become fed up with social media generally.

My Facebook is confined to jokes and updates about my show, with the occasional post of interest to friends and/or family. I never got into Twitter or any other public media.

As to chat groups, I like the atmosphere here. I am fed up with football generally but there is enough variety of topic here, coupled with interesting posters, to keep me interested. My interest in Charlton goes deeper than just the game so even though I am disillusioned with football I want the best for my club. At the end of the day, football is a hobby anf there are far greater problems confronting us than, for example, whether Player X is a waste of wages.

I do enjoy a good disagreement and I feel I can have one here without rancour.

I have become bored with ITTV in recent months, I don't like seeing LB called a "c**t" or being told to "f**k off" every time we condcede a goal. I will still post there if something moves me sufficiently but it won't be often.

Ken Shabby and Dick Plumb1 like this.
  9. CafcFactsStats

CafcFactsStats Well-Known Member

We all entitled to our opinions but telling the owner that has put in millions since September to grow some when we could have gone bust, is time to take a step back and have a think first.

Yes results are not great at the moment and tensions are running high but at the end of the day it’s his and only his decision if he decides to part company and bring someone new in.

phamilly and Dick Plumb1 like this.
  10. The Penguin

Not only has he put in millions, he kicked ESI's ass back up the M1 and out of sight, and someone says he should "grow a pair". I don't think OLd REamsy is stupid enough to believe this, it's just posted for a reaction. It makes no sense at all.

Dick Plumb1 and Smudger603 like this.

11. Dick Plumb1

Good old Reamsy has got so much pent up anger it is frightening. I am trying to let go and enjoy life as much as we can at the moment. Being so angry about everything is not good for your health.

12. The Elfsborg Sparrow

The Elfsborg Sparrow Well-Known Member

Pubs in Wrexham, enough to make you go tea total.

lardiman likes this.
  13. The Elfsborg Sparrow

Kojak tells me how it is when I (literally)bump into him in Bromley.
    He's almost normal actually.

14. lardiman

lardiman Keep smiling through
    Forum Moderator

There has been a considerable backlash against Reams' reinstatement of the "Sandgaard grow a pair" part of the Bowyer Out thread title. Half a dozen members are unhappy about it and willing to say so.

Only one member has supported the move. You'll never guess who <whistle>

Dick Plumb1 likes this.
  15. ForestHillBilly

ForestHillBilly Well-Known Member

Face to face he's a decent reasonable bloke.

16. The Elfsborg Sparrow

I wouldn't take it that far.

17. Smudger603

Smudger603 Well-Known Member

I’ve asked for it to be renamed or taken down twice now , I shan’t bother anymore as it now appears Reams is just attention seeking and self promoting- the sooner he hands it over to a more level headed moderator the better

Dick Plumb1 likes this.
  18. The Elfsborg Sparrow

Dicky, surely you'll not post on there again after this?

Attached Files:

Smudger603 and Dick Plumb1 like this.
  19. The Pub Landlord

The Pub Landlord Well-Known Member

But it's nothing personal, just banter ...

Dick Plumb1 likes this.
  20. Dick Plumb1

Water off a ducks back mate. I have no respect for Reams, he is a brainless bully. I have totally lost respect for the patsy Royston. Perhaps I should post on here all of the posts Royston sent me saying why I shouldn't post on ITTV. Yet he does just that, he is a hypocrite.
    Can I ask in future that we don't post anything from that Forum on here. I don't look at ITTV and I would like it to stay that way.