1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

It's not important ( sorry Bill Shankly )

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by alwaysright, Mar 29, 2020.

1. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

Without wishing to disrespect the memory of Mr.Shankly --- Football is NOT more important than Life.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-52084915

You all know that I've got GILLINGHAM written in my bones -- I would hate to miss any game. Even when I had a minor operation on my leg, in the morning on a match day some years ago, I got a mate to drive me to the game --- BUT-

Life is more important than football. I was going to say that having no football on Saturday is 'killing me' - but
    that sort of comment would be totally disrespectful to the poor surgeon in the link. He is an absolute hero - and so are the brave NHS staff who are selflessly risking their lives to treat victims of Covid 19...........
    ....... and yet, on social media there are so many people who thinks it's the end of the World because they can't see / get to any football..........well for Mr El- Hwarani and his family, it is the end of the World.

May God Bless Mr. El Hawrani, and all the NHS staff.

brb likes this.
  2. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

3. brb

brb CR250

It would be an insult to Apes to make a comparison, but if we were to judge by a picture, where no words would be required, then I give you this...

please log in to view this image

Attached Files:

alwaysright likes this.