1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Italian press are suggesting AVB has signed a three year contract

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by deedub93, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deedub93

deedub93 Well-Known Member

L'ex tecnico del Chelsea, il portoghese Andre Villas Boas allenerà ancora i Premier League: trovato ieri l'accordo con il Tottenham per un triennale, prenderà il posto di Redknapp. Il portoghese, che ha concluso anzitempo la sua avventura coi Blues la scorsa stagione, ha superato la concorrenza dell'allenatore del Wigan, Roberto Martinez, e ripartirà dagli Spurs.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercat...oria-sembra-piu-un-ipotesi-911549521055.shtml

The former coach of Chelsea, the Portuguese Andre Villas-Boas will train even the Premier League: found yesterday an agreement with Tottenham for a three-year, will take the place of Redknapp. The Portuguese, who prematurely concluded his adventure with the Blues last season, has passed the competition of Wigan coach, Roberto Martinez, and share by the Spurs.

So much for the Bing translator, anyone speak Italian?

2. humanbeingincroydon

humanbeingincroydon Well-Known Member

The article also says Swansea are in the Welsh Premier League...

3. Boss

Boss Son of Pulis

4. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

I don't know what the Italian for " total bollocks" is, but that's what it is....please god!!...

5. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

I see that, in an interview with the Beeb, Moyes has refused to rule out accepting the job. But also says that no approach has been made - so far.

6. O.Spurcat

O.Spurcat Well-Known Member

I thought Moyse conducted himself very well in that interview. For a guy who is probably not used to being on national TV too often, he stood up to Lineker's insistent questioning impeccably.

7. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Moyes was very classy and tactile, he didn't rule himself out, more seemed like a push to the Everton money men to help him out.

AVB could be a great move, his Porto side was massively attack minded, and you guys have a great bunch of attacking players.

8. Please, dear god, do not let this be true! <doh>

9. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Look at it another way, if AVB got it, did a cracking job, and kept you ahead of Chelsea, then effectively, they'd have paid £15million or so for you to have a new gaffer.

10. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

I didn't see it OS, just read the report. But, I have a lot of time for Moyes, as a manager, and as a person. I remember that Fergie once thought enough of him to recommend him as his successor.
    AVB may, or may not make it as a top flight manager. I remain far from convinced. Quite frankly, I'd rather that he hones his skills, such as they may be, elsewhere.

11. humanbeingincroydon

Sono tutte palle - whilst gesticulating a sort of cupping gesture with your right hand.

12. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

In Spanish...gillipollez totalmente!..

13. No Kane No Gain

No Kane No Gain Well-Known Member

Blanc's being touted strongly now too. It's quite possible that AVB will be spoken too first to sound him out simply because Blanc will in all liklihood not be availble for another week or two.

14. humanbeingincroydon

Just reminding everyone that I was touting Blanc as a potential successor months ago!

Also thankful I wasn't touting Dick Advocaat - he's a Dutch version of Harry, judging from stories from the Russian camp of him only picking his favourites...

15. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

As this looks like a load of bollocks and there's already an AVB thread on here, I think this has run it's course.
    Thanks for the info though, Deedub.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.