1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Is it Pogba or his agent?

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by invermeremike, Aug 5, 2018.

1. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

I'm tired of hearing from this jerk about how things aren't going well for him at his latest drop-in club and it begs me to ask who is controlling the movement of players like him. The gossip columns are full of rumours about these poor individuals who are having difficulty dealing with their huge salaries and having to play at the same time. How long will it be before Alexis Sanchez starts complaining about not being able to manage on about 550K/week and therefore needs a move to save his sanity? When I see the huge monies being offered for today's, couldn't give a damn about my employer or it's supporters, type of players it sort of makes me want scream. Perhaps supporting a lower league team is better for my health.

2. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

Drop in club? He started as a youth at Utd then went to Juventus in 2012 back to Utd in 2016. I don’t think you can say he’s flitting between clubs.
    We all saw a different Pogba at the World Cup more like the one that was at Juventus. So my guess is it’s the way Man U sets up is the problem not the player.
    He’s linked with Barcelona. How many players would turn down the opportunity to play for them or Real?

3. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

one at least!

4. Supcon72

Supcon72 Well-Known Member

So typical, he had a mediocre season at Utd last season and suddenly 2 or 3 good games at the World Cup and he wants off to a better club. Football is and has been for a long time now, nothing but a game played by mercenaries out for only themselves and clubs and the Premier League have lost the bo***ks to do anything about it. I hate Sky and the Premier league for what they have done to English football!!

5. invermeremike

I'm with you all the way on that thought mate.

6. Loathsneyd

Loathsneyd Well-Known Member

Why do fans treat players like the Devil Incarnate if they even consider making a move? If the club instigates any transfer then that's fine, if the club releases a player at the end of their contract which means they don't have a job then that's fine also but as soon as a player talks about moving fans are burning effigy's in the street. It seems completely one sided

RedorDead likes this.
  7. invermeremike

He supposedly wants a 200K/week pay rise and if he played for me he would be gone now - arrogant ass.

8. Mind the gap!

Mind the gap! Well-Known Member

It sounds like he’s saying he’d have to earn 200k a week more to justify playing for United over Barca.

Who can blame him, if I was wanted by a top European club I’d leave playing under mourinho and has bland style of football in a heart beat

RedorDead likes this.
  9. smhbcfc

smhbcfc Well-Known Member

This is all Agent driven

10. Supcon72

Supcon72 Well-Known Member

Or is it because Mourinho is a whinghing, unsporting and ungracious pr1ck and he, like most of us have had enough of hearing from him........

11. invermeremike

Possibly but probably not.

12. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

Can’t be such a bad player, he’s captain for them tonight.