1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ipswich Town v Fulham (EFL Cup)

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Super Brian McBride, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Super Brian McBride

Super Brian McBride Well-Known Member

Guess it's a case of guessing who Parker will play.
    a) Same team as Saturday.
    b) New Arrivals introduced.
    c) Mostly Youngsters.
    d) Match Fitness.
    ????

Fans will be able to watch a live stream of Fulham’s Carabao Cup tie with Ipswich Town.
    Carabaocup.live will be run by the EFL, and fans can purchase a pass for £10. Please note that this stream is in no way affiliated with FFCtv.
    I've also been told Ipswich Town are advertising the game on their website, how true that is not sure as I think it is also a £10 fee.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  2. 2whitestripes

2whitestripes Well-Known Member

Scott is looking to win, get the new recruits playing, game time for those that need it, so no idea who will play..............
    £10 per game looks a bit steep to me, especially when paying for audio already, so I'll listen in and see if there is a live stream online.
    A comfortable win would do no harm.

3. Super Brian McBride

Super Brian McBride Well-Known Member

Seemed like a good work out, but may be not a great game.
    Knockaert missed a few decent chances and the new guys seemed to bed in well, nice cross from Tete for Mitro to nod in the winner. Ipswich never really tested Areola and Parker now has some options for the Leeds game.
    Sheffield Wednesday @ Home (23rd Sept 7pm.) in the next round next week. The draw for the next round has been made already due to organisational problems and if Fulham get past Sheff Wed they will be away at WBA or Brentford the following week in Round 4.