1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

****ing progress, your 'avin a larf!!

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by Spanish, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Spanish

Spanish Well-Known Member

Jewell out, Clegg out!! How anyone can defend this miserable season is beyond me, Jewell is the biggest clown to manage the Town ever and the stats point to this fact. Shortly off to watch Barca stuff Real, something for me to look forward to in yet another piss poor year of below average results for the Town!!

3-****ing nil to Millwill, defend that you Jewell lovers!!

2. itfcptc

itfcptc Well-Known Member

Spanish you do make me laugh. I thought you weren't going to call for his head until Xmas??

I think you will find Keane is the biggest clown ever to manager Ipswich by a long shot. But he's the only manager who you have actually liked out of the last 3, so says it all really!!!

3. Spanish

PTC

I wasn't until this debacle, sorry but Keane was better than this clown!! I may say that you backing a loser like Jewell says it all really.....

4. johnnywarksmoustache

johnnywarksmoustache Well-Known Member

<applause>

Spot on Spanish.

I didn't bother going today, gave my seat to a mate and he said that we were garbage! No win in the last 5.

Well done Jewell you have finally made us a laughing stock <ok>

On aggregate score Millwall 7 Plonkers 0

5. itfcptc

So one bad result in a end of the season meaningless game that we appear to see in alot of seasons under every manager we've had, Royle 5-1 wimbledon, 4-1 doncaster under Jim and now 3-0 to millwall and you change your mind.

Does it worry you that I might be proven right to back Jewell? How can you still defend Keane is beyond me

6. johnnywarksmoustache

ONE BAD RESULT!!!!!

****ing hell PTC you must live on a parallel universe!

7. San Diego

San Diego Sir Mediator
    Forum Moderator

I know it's good to finish the season strongly and build a winning mentality/momentum, but since we've been mathematically safe in the league could we not have given some of the young'uns a go?

8. johnnywarksmoustache

Spanish we haven't won since we scraped past Barnsley! The players are taking the piss !

9. San Diego

San Diego Sir Mediator
    Forum Moderator

Playing players who either won't be, or don't want to be here next season is not helping us. I sincerely hope Leadcock ****s off. I'm fed up of him being here available for selection and taking up a space in the first team. Two penalties he's missed lately, useless ****er can't even strike a dead ball properly.

10. itfcptc

Yeah obviously JWM, because before todays match he said he wasn't going to call for his head and then afterwards he does.

On tuesday we were brilliant today we were rubbish. I think everyone wants to get to the end of this season so we can push on for next year!!

11. Spanish

PTC

I honestly don't give a flying one what you think, i have and always will think that you are a clueless ****.

Look at the stats from last season to this, speaks for itself!!

Last season we finished 13th with 62pts and a gd of -6, this season..........

The problem is that clowns like you backing PJ are screwing our club!!

As for defending Keane, i'm not!!! All i said is he is better than the current clown, both are gash!! I said before i was wrong ref Keane but Jewell is worse. The difference between me and you is that i can admit i was wrong whereas you......

Your arrogance knows no bounds!!

12. San Diego

San Diego Sir Mediator
    Forum Moderator

We could be pushing on for next year by giving an opportunity to someone who will actually be here next year instead of sucking up to Leadknob in the hope he'll sign a new contract. He has been an ever present in an underperforming team over the last couple of years, why can nobody at PR see he doesn't offer enough and takes up first team space and wages. <grr>

13. itfcptc

Clearly you don't give a flying f**k what I think, that's why you swear at me and call me a clueless sh*t, clearly you don't care because I just can't wind you up!! How old are you Spanish btw because you act like a little kid, I just wonder how you get on with life?? Because if you are such a c*nt in real life I really don't know!!

I will admit I was wrong but what about?? Well done Spanish the big man admiting he was wrong bet that took alot

I tell you what I get dissapointed about myself in. That I lower myself to your level and start a personal slanging match rather than talking about football. I really get no satisfaction about putting you in your place!!

14. Spanish

San Diego

Whats worrying is that Jewell has said he has moved the goal posts and given leadboots more time as its a big decision for him, **** me gently, its a big decision for everyone but most don't piss us about and if they did i bet they would be told to go forth and multiply, why Leadboots has been given more time is beyond me and makes Jewell look stupid!!

Totally agree that those who haven't signed or who have been bombed should not play but what do we know??

15. YorkieLancsHampyLondoner

YorkieLancsHampyLondoner Well-Known Member

Jewell's argument that he doesn't want to throw kids in so we finish the season strongly holds a lot of weight doesn't it.

Roy Keane : 15th 56 points
    Keane / Jewell: 13th 62 points
    Paul Jewell: 15th 58 points

At least we're consistent <laugh>

How is this progress PTC and how is Jewell any better than Roy Keane?

Over that period we've also lost our award winning groundsman to the FA and youth guru to Spurs. Progress? You're having a laugh.

16. Dangerous Marsupial

Dangerous Marsupial Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;80niZnYCB04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80niZnYCB04[/video]

Couldn't be more apt!

17. YorkieLancsHampyLondoner

YorkieLancsHampyLondoner Well-Known Member

I don't blame Leadbitter, I wouldn't jump to sign a contract for this club!

18. Spanish

Clearly i you don't care??? Oh and i didn't call you a clueless s++t, twas the c word my friend!! I get on with life very well cheers, as you know!! A little kid?? Maybe, after all a little kid can even tell that Jewell is not the man!!

19. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

With a voice like that he could have been a footballer!

;)

20. itfcptc

There's just no point me arguing because it's like talking to a brick wall, stats are stats, I go by what i see and hear!!! The point is we are in a year of transition, it was always going to be like this this season. Keane f**ked us up, Jewell hasn't f**ked us up, he's had to try to stabilise us. We will go into next season with some decent players on our books and hopefully some decent summer signings and next season will be much more promising!!

But I think you will find that that youth guru you mentioned was actually sacked by Keane!!