1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

if I was....a palace fan

Discussion in 'Crystal Palace' started by Liam Roseniors Hair Stylist, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Liam Roseniors Hair Stylist

Hey palace fans. Hull fan in peace

Watching your game supporting you all the way but I can't help myself from thinking how pissed off I'd be if I was a palace fan!

Yes your holding them at the minute but Cardiff are playing ****e compared to how they normally do.

Your lads passes are half hearted and majority of them bloody in the air! When you do try play on the floor I keep shouting at the tv asking how can it be possible that these 2nd tier professionals play like that! I'm sure your lot are better then this? Surely?
    I gotta agree with BBC pundits that "were is your goal threat?"

The tackling is terrible. I've seen throughout the years following hull In league 1 and 2 better tackling, there hurting your team. Daft red too! Very daft.

I am not tearing your team to bits at all. Its more of a "I'm ****in annoyed" because I really really want your lot to reach the final but as I watch I don't want to offend but there are doing things that would piss me off. And believe me they did when hull played **** under that miserable sod Nigel Pearson, such a relief with the football we play under barmby!

I only say this to create a debate and to show I am a fan of another team but I am very passionately supporting your lot tonight.

5 mins to go. Go for it!!!!

2. Liam Roseniors Hair Stylist

Edit: meant when you pass it on the floor there's only like 2-3 passes then you lose it*

3. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

it was domination, should have scored 4 or 5, they came to park the bus and thats what they did, i dont care though lol.

4. SussexBlueBird

SussexBlueBird Active Member

You couldn't make it up could you, a Hull supporter criticising how you play <doh>, you came with a game plan to get a breakaway goal and hold us out and it almost came off via young Zaha hard luck but without to much bias we were the better team over both legs, surprisingly our players seemed fresher than yours during extra time considering DF gave yours a week off <whistle>.

5. Showoff

Showoff Active Member
    Forum Moderator

6. isawronnymoorescore

isawronnymoorescore Well-Known Member

One. Plus a total Knob from Ecky Thump land, or should i say Forest Gump land.