1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

If I wanted to be a fan of Bristol Rovers......

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by alwaysright, Jun 19, 2021.

1. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

https://www.gillinghamfootballclub.com/news/2021/june/gills-sign-david-tutonda/

So, that's most of the defence sorted - with players either relegated - or not good enough to be selected by a relegated Club...... just needs for goal machine Hanlan to sign up.

I will support these people - but - I am struggling to understand that more than ONE player from a team that was relegated, is considered improvement - and doesn't cause fans to 'worry' about our prospects.
    Up The Gas -- sorry - I meant Gills

brb likes this.
  2. brb

brb CR250

We know Emher and am more than happy with his return. A year ago was a different world and decisions were made at the time, that were best for the player and the club.

To have Tutonda is a bonus, two players that know one another and anything that sorts out our defence has to be a good thing. It will also help Tucker gain valuable assistance.

As for Hanlan, I always spoke well of him when he was with us, I'm not so favourable with his return, although having said that, he might make an ideal replacement to fill in for the departing Graham....well I assume he's leaving?

The Gills PegLeg likes this.
  3. WINDYROG

WINDYROG Well-Known Member

Remember where Tom Eaves came from and the position the club he left to come to us was in..........

brb likes this.