1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

I wont say this lightly: ****est ref of the year

Discussion in 'Wycombe' started by theblues, Sep 10, 2011.

1. theblues

theblues Member

Not only did he give the most ridiculous penalty I have ever seen, but his constant blowing of the whistle, every 5 seconds, gave the game such a poor tempo and restricted wycombe from doing anything. He doesn't deserve to referee another match at this level after such a poor match today as he cost us not only the 3 points but also an entertaining match. twat.

2. Rocky blue army

Rocky blue army Well-Known Member

i dont like making excuses when we lose but that ref cost us 3 points.he was so bad and blatantly bias he might as well have worn a brentford shirt.as for the so called penalty well if thats a penalty i am elvis presley,what an utter c**t.brentford had 2 shots on target the whole game apart from the penalty and came away with 3 points.we were all over them second half ,theres no justice in football at all .

3. Rocky blue army

please log in to view this image
    he was that bad he should have given himself the red card :steam:clueless fcukin twat springs to mind:emoticon-0183-swear:emoticon-0146-punch:emoticon-0173-middl

4. josewwfc

josewwfc Well-Known Member

the referee was an absolute joke today: blatently not a penalty (not sure if it was a foul or not, but it was at least 2 foot outside the penalty area). some credit must also be given to thier goalkeeper, but today makes you wonder if there is any ****ing fairness left in the game

5. Rocky blue army

totally agree mate ,what was this ref watching,it obviously wasnt the same game as the rest of us.

6. Rocky blue army

i would have pinned this on the refs door if i had a chance

7. theblues

theblues Member

The sad thing is a ref like that encourages diving, as players know that they will get away with it, EVERY TIME in the case of today's match. I'd say about 75% of the fouls given today were simulation, about 15% were made up by the ref and the final 10% were legitimate. I don't particularly blame Donaldson for going down, I blame the ref for not having any control over the match at all, and not having at least enough common sense to see the 6'3 frame of Donaldson could never be taken down by so little contact. He couldn't wait to blow the whistle however and didn't even consult with his linesman, that's how much of a bribed tosser he was.

8. Rocky blue army

agree with you he was apalling,it makes you wonder what we have to do to get a decent ref,the one the other week was bad but this incompetent twat got everything wrong.

9. Rocky blue army

brentford got out of jail big time and they know it.i thought we played very well in the second half and ok in the first ,but even if we had of scored the ref wouldnt have seen it.

10. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I've just come on the forum having not known the score. Obviously I'm disappointed with the result and feel for the fans that had to put up with Brentford fielding their main sub for the whole match. Also is it not against the rules for one of the players to have a whistle.

Disappointed as I was, you lads have made me laugh with all those comments. I got the impression you weren't happy with the ref. A unanimous decision at that.

Hope that penalty doesn't drive us to relegation.

11. Rocky blue army

i would like to mention the bees goalkeeper i thought he was very good and made 3 very good saves bully would have been proud of.

12. Rocky blue army

evening ron the frustrating thing was we dominated the second half and their keeper fair play to him pulled off some stunning saves,but we should never have been 1 nil down in the first place,one nil to the referee was ringing round the ground for ages,the terrace was very vocal today best its been for ages and it was a shame that the ref was so biased he ruined our day,we and the team deserved better.

13. LukeHarris

LukeHarris Member

The sad thing is, it won't be the last time we say about bad refereeing. It needs to be sorted, considering the referee we had today has managed games in the premier league. Week in week out it seems as if we repeat the same thing, it can't be allowed to continue!

As for Brentford who were playing a dirty game! Wycombe do not play that sort of football we play it the right way and often when we have referees today it all goes the other teams way! But it was pleasing to see us toughen up and get stuck in there in the second half.

14. devonblue

devonblue Member

so the ref was bad today lads? <laugh>

15. Rocky blue army

the facts are we done ok first half and second half we upped our game and deserved at least a draw but it wasnt to be.at times we played some quality football and on another day we would have had the three points,but thats football.how the ref can take charge of premiership games begs belief after that inadequate performance.on field i feel confident we have enough in our squad to remain in this division but off the field behind the scenes the club are losing the plot and losing fans by the bucketload and that is worrying.

16. Rocky blue army

fcuking twat<doh>

17. Rocky blue army

ive just heard the ref left his glasses at adams park yesterday
    <laugh><laugh><laugh>

18. gravey5174

gravey5174 Member

Saturday was my first game of the season and for the first 25 minutes i was a bit worried we gave fat to much space and brentford's full backs pushed on forcing us to play inour defensive third. however the midifeld 3 then pushed tighter and we looked far better for it and on another day could have scored a few.

My other half's family are all brentford mad and they even said they got out of jail abit but having said that near enough all our efforts are from long range which isn't good and why the hell do they pump high balls into the forwards both beavon and benyon are 5 ft nothings and that isn't playing to there strengths having said that beavon did mighty well to win a fair few headers against there big centre halfs. I do worry though where the goals are going to come from it doesn't look likely from the forwards and that is what will keep us struggling.

As for the referee well its week in week out isn't it not one strong ref has been down to wycombe in god knows how long and thats all is needed. All that time wasting at the end would have been nulified by one simple booking they wouldn't do it again as for the decisions they made no sense and the penalty i think he was trying to even it out we had him when brentford were last down here and he gave us 2 penalities one of which was certainly contentious.

19. Jenny!

Jenny! Member

Isn't it awful when you have bad officials. :D

20. Rocky blue army

i was waiting for your comment jenny