1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

I Think I May Need Some Help

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by bluebird64, Feb 27, 2011.

1. bluebird64

bluebird64 New Member

I sat down yesterday lunchtime to watch the Jacks v Weeds and decided I was going to make every effort to support the Weeds, well having spent a lifetime wanting the Jacks to lose every game it seemed the right thing to do.

Anyway although the Weeds were wearing Blue my support lasted all of about 10 seconds probably because I hate them almost as much as the Jacks. Anyway whilst I was having this conflict about do I support the Weeds or not a funny feeling came over me which at first I didn't understand, but eventually I did understand was I was feeling; I WAS ACTUALLY ENJOYING WATCHING THE JACKS :emoticon-0119-puke::emoticon-0119-puke::emoticon-0119-puke: or maybe I was just enjoying the way they were playing.

Should I just put this down a temporary loss of perspective or should I visit my doctor and try and get on some sort of anti Jack therapy.

Any advice would be most welcome. <whistle><whistle><whistle>

2. BluesBluesBlues

BluesBluesBlues New Member

I watched it too and was thinking of posting on their board congratulating them for a great result against a good team...but in the end I couldn't be arsed :)

Between us, and as long as it's not at our expense, IF we don't go up I hope the Jacks do.
    Reasons:
    They'll either rub up all the 'this is the English Premier League, you should play Caersws in the Welsh League' fans by just being there :headbang:
    Or they'll get hammered every week and relegated. :emoticon-0136-giggl

Either scenario would be funny

3. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Therapy is a very funny thing - if you think you need it, you probably do, but once you've had it, you wish you hadn't.

As an insight, Prophet recently had therapy for a persistant persecution complex by a certain moderation team. Once he'd had it, he found that they actually started to like him and that was apparently too much.

I understand the strain has led him to turn on his donkey and declare his love instead for a certain Alan Tate (whoever he is).

Therapy is dangerous - be warned.

As far as the team 40 miles down the road is concerned, I didn't see their game on the box, so feel disinclined to comment as to the quality of their play. I will just say that it appears they beat a team that has an ancient history.

Perhaps it was a case of just a game between the has-beens and the never-was?

Either way, don't lose any sleep over it Castleblue, or you might need insomnia therapy - several bottles of scotch before retiring.........:emoticon-0103-cool:

4. bluebird64

bluebird64 New Member

I will probably keep the scotch just in case we have some April aberations or maybe some May Madness from DJ and the team.

Looking back I'm just glad they didn't have Sinclair, Dyer and Moore in their team when they played us the other week. Looked really good yesterday the 3 of them but then again they were only playing the Weeds.