1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

I still hope you go up

Discussion in 'Bournemouth' started by bristolsaint, Mar 13, 2011.

1. bristolsaint

bristolsaint Member

Saints fan in peace here.
    We won. I feel smug.
    I want us to win the league with Brighton and Bournemouth fighting it out for 2nd and 3rd.
    Realistically, Brighton will go up as champions with Saints 2nd and you lot winning the play offs, I hope.
    3 south coast teams getting promotion? WOW!!

2. RickieLambertsGoldenBoot

RickieLambertsGoldenBoot Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more. All the best for the rest of the season <ok>

3. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

i think southampton will be back in the premiership in the near future because just look at leeds and norwich how they are doin in one way their relegation to league 1 was good as it fired them up and i think the same will happen to soton
    u can look at the premiership and i think soton are definatly better than blackpool soz to blackpool but it is true soton r good and the good thing is they now hav a good manager
    good luck with the season

4. boc_skins

boc_skins New Member

this season has already brought much more than most of us expected. it would be great to see bournemouth in the play offs and winning the final. the squad is so thin and the backbone is the team that started on - 17points in division 2 only two years ago. i'd like to see some investment in the team and the stadium next season. would bournemouth survive in the championship? good question...

5. SFC4BAG

SFC4BAG Well-Known Member

Very good question and only way it could find an answer is if the Cherries get promoted.

Do hope that they can stay in the top six though so we have a chance to find out.

6. afcbandyh

afcbandyh New Member

would be nice to go up, just to experience the championship if only for 1 season. whatever happens from now till the end of the season it has been a great effort to mix it with the big boys as no one was expecting it at the beginning of the season. bit worried that everyone around us keeps on winning atthe moment. think peterborough look like the team to watch for second, seem to keep battering teams right now

7. SFC4BAG

Still anyones at the moment and the Cherries stopped their losing run and just might start hitting form again after their blip.

I do hope one of us finishes second because then we won't have to meet in the play-offs.

8. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

Will be a bastard for away games if we have four South Coast teams in the Championship next season. :(

9. crusti

crusti Active Member

i want the Cherries to go up, firstly cos i always look for thier results as a 2nd team, Secondly cos the respect has to come back for the southern teams, to me we are all over looked

10. SFC4BAG

I can go with that. Get a few of us up there and maybe we could increase gates accordingly.

11. Number 1 Jasper

Number 1 Jasper Well-Known Member

Well done on Getting into the Playoffs .

I hope we go up & I hope you do as well .

But NOT at our expense ;-)