1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

I hate David Haye

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by SFCbwSFC, Jun 12, 2011.

1. SFCbwSFC

SFCbwSFC Member

Anyone else hate our own English fighter ??
    I hope that he gets knocked out by Klich
    He's so arrogant and just seems like a twat
    Klich I saw an interview on bbc breakfast and he seems like a nice guy
    C'mon Klich

2. aj1927

aj1927 Member

Hate is a strong word to use, Yeah he is arrogant and has been disrespctfull to the Klits but at least he has injected much needed light and attention to a dying weight class.
    intrested to find out your views on Froch as he is also English arrogant and disrespectful,but a good fighter none the less.

3. Jonnyaiston

Jonnyaiston Well-Known Member

I dislike Haye, so arrogant and used the Klits to get somewhere in the division (although only fought old men on the brink of retirement).

Not really injected anything into the Heavyweight division compared to what he was saying he would, the whole clearing up has failed so far. I want Wlad to destroy him next month, looking forward to the fight.

4. ooosh

ooosh New Member

David Haye is a showman and brilliant for boxing.

British people cry out for quality sportsman and when they come along we find reasons to dislike them!!

5. D4thincarnation

Haye is great for British boxing, not just a great boxer, he is exciting and fights anyone anywhere.

He may talk the talk but he backs it up. He trains hard, shows he can follow a game plan and use tactics, and is willing to take risks.

If this was not enough, he is also a boxing fan through and through, supporting other British boxer such as fellow world champions Amir Khan and Carl Froch, ringside at their fights giving them moral support and cheering them on.

David Haye spent 3 week with Groves in Miami helping him prepare for DeGale, he was like a big brother to George and a down to earth guy.

How many other Heavy weight champs will put themselves out like that, showing tha the ego we see trash talking his opponents is just a show, to sell the fight and get inside the mind of his opponent.

Haye is not arrogant, he is one of the bright stars of boxing and is extremely talented.

Lets hope he gets a fair fight in Germany and unifies the titles.

6. xLuKeYx

xLuKeYx Member

Incorrect.

He said he would unify the titles and retire by the age of 30.

He has fought only one world champion and he beat him. He fights another in just under 3 weeks. So, please explain, other than unification fights not taking place yet, how exactly has he failed to do what he said and clear up?

Tell the truth, you don't like him and now you're looking for reasons to support your skewed perspective.

People like you are killing the sport we love.

7. Jonnyaiston

Oosh - I don't like anyone as cocky as Haye who does not back up his words, if he beats both Klitschko's I will give him his dues.

He also said he would clean up the division.*

Barrett - 37 year old who was FAR from being anywhere near his prime

Valuev - Awful boxer, just huge, who got a gift decision against Holyfield. Should also not of been holding the WBA title after Chagaev beat him. Probably the most boring fight I have ever saw (part from 1st round Harrison vs Haye)

Ruiz - 39 year old way past his best again, no where near his prime.

Harrison - What an embarrassment, no one can defend either boxer for the pathetic attempt of a boxing match, fight should never have been made.

"he is exciting and fights anyone anywhere" - As long as they are as "young" as 35 years old?

How is this "cleaning up the division" ?

I am happy he is a fighting a good fighter for a change, I look forward to it!

** Explain.

8. 2xwdcslayer

2xwdcslayer Active Member

David Haye is the real deal and i fully expect him to knock out boxing's answer to robot

9. badblood

badblood Member

I think he has cleared the division cos it paper thin.... Not his fault.
    He did unify the cruisers and has stepped up and i have no doubt will beat klit.

Haye is indeed the real deal and he also has a brilliant way of making the build up interesting and not fake and corny. Top guy and a true champ

10. D4thincarnation

He beat the WBA champ and is now fighting the IBF and WBO champ, and if he wins he will become the undisputed champ.

All of this in 5 fights from moving up to Heavyweight, how many in history can better that?

11. badblood

badblood Member

He did also clear out the cruisers pretty convincingly

12. xLuKeYx

xLuKeYx Member

What part of "unify the titles" don't you understand?

That is clearing up the division!

And how can you say he is not trying to back up his words?

He won a world title AWAY FROM HOME (a monumental achievement in itself these days) with a dominant performance over a man who had only been beaten once (twice really, but as you said, he got a gift).

After failing to agree terms with the remaining champions he then took a number of "keep busy" fights, "tune-ups" if you will, until those terms could be agreed.

Now they have been agreed and he is once again going abroad in an effort to do exactly what you criticise him for not doing, he is trying to back up his words.

THAT is why people like you are killing the sport we love, because you have no idea yet feel the need to keep telling everyone that Haye won't back up his words, when in fact that is exactly what he is trying to do.

Look at football for another example: Liverpool had a terrible season, yet the new owners said they would inject some money, buy some players and try to take the club to the top again. After spending £20 million on Jordan Henderson, £35 million on Andy Carroll and I believe around the £25 million mark on Luiz Suarez, they are still making a number of high priced bids for quality players. Perhaps you think they are "failing to back up their big mouths" also?

Or, on the other hand, you could just be an idiot.

I know which option I'd choose.

13. Jonnyaiston

He's not unified any Heavyweight titles yet, trying now but he dropped out of it 2/3 times. Lucky to be holding 1 title since Chagaev got ****ed over.

"And how can you say he is not trying to back up his words?" - It's took 3 years for him to hopefully get in the ring with Wlad since confronting him on the stairs at the mall. Said before, but if he does finally fight Wlad and Vit, my opinion will obviously be changed.

He couldn't agree, because he wanted so much money which he doesn't deserve, holding 1 title to Wlads.

Haye could/ should of fought better "tune ups" then, instead of wasting boxing fans time and money(Fraudley fight).

Good I am happy he is now trying to back up his words, if he beats Wlad then Vit, job almost done. But if he does beat both Klits then retires straight away, what was the point..it leaves the division how it was before Haye came up.

Haye has not yet backed up his words, that is my point (I will keep this opinion till I hear the bell for the 1st round and Haye is in the ring).

Boxers not fighting the best they can is killing boxing, not the fans who want to see the best fight the best. Haye is now hopefully going to fight the best in the Heavyweight division (lets hope he makes it to the ring).

Liverpool owners backing up what they said by getting something done (albeit a couple of massively overpriced average players, Carroll, Henderson). But Haye has not did his "something" by fighting the best in the Heavyweight division.

Oh and just because someone doesn't have your opinion, doesn't make them an idiot.

The WBA champ because of Don King, Chagaev should of had the WBA belt.

14. xLuKeYx

xLuKeYx Member

But that is not what you said.

You said he has done nothing to back up his words, when in fact he has won a world title and has signed a contract to fight the man widely regarded as the best in the division.

Stop changing your tune, because that is what makes you look like an idiot.

15. Hugh Briss

Hugh Briss Well-Known Member

Of course you hate David Haye. You're a total twat who is both racist and a Mackem.

Drop dead you ****ing stupid ****. Please.

16. barnsley_boy

barnsley_boy Member

<ok>

17. Miketyson2007

Miketyson2007 Well-Known Member

Haye talks as he does to get under his opponents skin..it works its part of the game plan get Vlad angry draw him into a fight and bang land the Hayemaker.
    Its boxing Vlad aint fought anyone as fast as Haye and he`s concerned even mannt Stewart says so.

18. 2xwdcslayer

2xwdcslayer Active Member

:emoticon-0100-smile
    Just been watching the weighing in Hamberg, and its great to hear and see all the English fans out there supporting and not hating Britons most exciting heavy weight since Lennox Lewis.

19. Viva Vela

Viva Vela Member

The only reason why hes being so arrogant is to get under Klitschkos skin.. and get him more agressive than other fights <ok>

20. SAMOC

SAMOC New Member

by winning one fight!!!