1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

I FORGIVE PIXIE...

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Hoddle is a god, Feb 12, 2017.

1. ...for lying to the super-mod and getting me banned.

My having exposed the true extent of his obsession with me, he had no where to go, and he abused his power and his rank, in the most cravenly and cowardly of ways possible on this site.

I have seen the thread that Sky started, and I have read all of the comments, and it is clear that what Pixie did has been roundly, and rightly, condemned by the vast majority of you. Pixie, himself, acknowledged that he over-stepped the mark, by sneaking off to the super-mods to secure my ban, on a pack of lies.

At the time that I was banned (on Pixie's gross misrepresentation of my alleged wrong-doing), Bodinki had been tagged in with around 300 posts from Pixie and his lapdogs without a single response from me, and he could see that, if I was permitted to go the full 7 days, this figure would exceed 1,200 (based on the rate of response over that 48 hours). He knew, only too well, that this would expose, not only his obsession, but the monstrous extent of it. In short, he knew that I had beaten him.

Pixie did the only thing that he could do to silence me; he abused his position as a mod, by lying to the super-mods, and asking for me to be banned for no justifiable reason.

He is a liar, a sneak, a grass, a coward, and an abuser of power.

But, as I say, I forgive him for the wrong that he has done - as great as you have all seen that wrong to be - and I bear him absolutely no grudges. This is the last you will hear from me on this subject. I refuse to lower myself to the level of scoring cheap wum-points off Pixie's humiliation and shame.

I would add, that I bear absolutely no ill-will to the super-mod who banned me, and he must be held entirely innocent in this sordid affair. He took Pixie on trust, and would not have expected a mod - someone whom he supposed to be trustworthy and dignified - to be a liar, a coward, and an abuser of power and trust. The fact that the super-mod called short my ban is ample evidence, for all of us to see, of the contempt in which he holds Pixie's treacherous actions.

A big thank you to all of you who supported me in this darkest of hours. Speaking out against tyranny and the abusers of power is never an easy thing to do. However, I implore you all to please let bygones be bygones and to hold no recriminations against Pixie. He cannot help being who or what he is, and we must all allow him to show that he has learned from his appalling conduct, and that he will be a better person in the future.

I ask you all to forgive him, as I have, and to let this be an end of the debacle

Thanks, lads.

gooner4ever and Skylarker like this.
  2. Bald Archie

Bald Archie Not606 Official Lurker

Time to get the popcorn on.....<laugh>

Site mods should consider a bit of recoding to remove the report button methinks :bandit:

3. Zanjinho

Zanjinho Boom!
    Forum Moderator

4. Thanks for posting that, Zingy, old bean.

Nothing about my having agreed with Bodi to tag him in on all the spam-**** that I constantly get, in order to prove Pixie's obsession with me.

Nothing about the 300+ tags that Bodi had received from me, in less than 48 hours since my openly stating that I would be undertaking this exercise.

No linking the hundreds of bollocks posts that Pixie and his lapdogs had written about me, with not a single response from me (despite the fact that Pixie has claimed that it is me who is the problem).

What a lying, treacherous, sneaky, grass!

He couldn't admit that I had him beaten. He couldn't let the tagging go for the full week - at which point Bodi would have amassed something in excess of 1,200 tags without a single response from me - he had to find some way to prevent the truth from getting out, and the only thing open to him was to blub to the supermod, behind our backs, and lie and cheat his way in to getting me silenced.

No wonder you lads turned on him. He fully deserved the censure.

Anyway, as I say, I have forgiven him, and I am not going to keep going on about it.

But thanks for letting us know how the sneaking bastard grassed me up, and let himself, me, and all of us, down.

5. Zanjinho

Zanjinho Boom!
    Forum Moderator

There as been comments since including others agreeing the tagging was annoying. Bod accepted this too!

Got to admit, it stopped me reading threads. I just marked them as read

PINKIE likes this.
  6. Stan

Stan Stalker

Is this the Liverpool v Spurs thread?

remembercolinlee likes this.
  7. Bodi was prepared for the tagging to be annoying. That was the whole point of the exercise. Bodi was in denial as to who was the culprit with the disruptions to this board, and I proved to him - with his consent to the tagging - that the culprit was Pixie and his lapdogs. Be under absolutely no illusions that that particular point has been laid to rest, finally. I outwitted Pixie and proved him to be a liar. He tried to silence me by lying to the mods and getting me banned. The fact that my ban has been lifted ahead of time is ample proof that the supermod considers himself to have been duped.

There is no where for Pixie to run on this argument.

8. Zanjinho

Zanjinho Boom!
    Forum Moderator

So to prove PISKIE was the annoying disruptive ****, you decided to tag Bod hundreds of times? #hiaglogic

Sign Da Ting, gooner4ever and PINKIE like this.
  9. Stan

Stan Stalker

HIAG, you are a whiny old woman.

10. Highburyal

Highburyal Cun.t Chops

Skylarker likes this.

11. Highburyal

Highburyal Cun.t Chops

I think so, hiag just explaining how the wheels came off the "Mighty Juggernaut" I think!

12. Zanjinho

Zanjinho Boom!
    Forum Moderator

I prefer the term **** stirrer mate<ok>

Skylarker likes this.
  13. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Anyway, as I say, I have forgiven him, and I am not going to keep going on about it.
    Good to see that you're not going on about it. <ok>

14. Highburyal

Highburyal Cun.t Chops

^^^^^ snitch

Sign Da Ting and Zanjinho like this.
  15. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

In the big picture HAIG , I don't forgive either one of you . From glass houses to the pot calling the kettle , I prefer to smoke my pot out of a glass pipe . Your both missing some good football conversation and it drags a lot of people into it . Why don't you both bury the hatchet without anyone's back involved , for the entire boards good ..cheers

16. Stan

Stan Stalker

I think they should make you the PL board mod as long as you can maintain your supply of weed.

17. seabreeze

Sorry .... vote for African Stan

18. Stan

Stan Stalker

I don't want the responsibility Roofy. I'll start imposing travel bans on people who support travel bans.

19. Sorry, Roofie, but that simply no longer holds water, mate.

The reason why Pixie went blubbing to the supermod in a desperate quest to get me banned was to silence me with my tag-challenge to Bod, and to stop me from exposing the true and unadulterated truth about the nature and extent of his obsession with me.

Don't you see, Roofie?? I outwitted him, and he, scorned and burned, went blubbing to the cops with his lies and deceit, and committing peer-suicide, in the process.

I have forgiven him - being the bigger man in all of this - and I have vowed never to breathe another word about it. I always keep my word, as you know, Roofie.

20. seabreeze

Ya but at least you can spell responabilty

Skylarker and Lovearsenalcock like this.