1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

I brought success to QPR and I will bring success to Birmingham City - Gianni Paladin

Discussion in 'Birmingham City' started by kiwiqpr, Sep 13, 2012.

1. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

I brought success to QPR and I will bring success to Birmingham City - Gianni Paladin
    I brought success to QPR and I will bring success to Birmingham City - Gianni Paladini

Gianni PaladiniGIANNI Paladini has revealed that there would be no four-year plans if he was successful in taking control of Birmingham City.

Rather, it would be a one-year plan to get Blues back into the big time.

Paladini made a wry reference to the eye-opening documentary about QPR, The Four Year Plan, which showed fly-on-the-wall footage of him and Flavio Briatore at Loftus Road as the club strived to reach the Premier League.

“If our consortium gets the club, we need promotion this season or the next season,” stated Paladini.

“Not in four years’ time – it’s a one-year plan.

“Birmingham’s squad is not bad. It maybe needs another four players, maybe another striker.

“We believe that we can help bring success; with the right people we can take Birmingham up.”

Paladini and Co – more so Briatore – came in for huge criticism for the forthright and dismissive manner in which they dealt with managers and various situations – even picking the team – at Loftus Road.

2. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

good luck birmingham
    with these clowns you will need it